Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Storage vps or dedi for image hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Storage vps or dedi for image hosting

I have VPS on which i run my websites, but since they cannot provide any more HDD space, i need find something else.
I don't know what the best solution is really, storage VPS and i move images there or some cheap dedicated and i move everything along with websites. I would be really grateful if someone can tell me this.

1TB will be more than enough
location is not so important but i would probably choose north america, depends on the price..

I guess nice solution will be those two cheapest dedis on kimsufi

Atom™ N2800 1.86 GHz+, 4 GB, 1 TB, 100 Mbps, € 9.99 excl. VAT

but they are never available, don't think it's possible to buy them.

Thanks

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

sparrowking said: but they are never available, don't think it's possible to buy them.

They're not easy to get, but with a little 'dedication' you'll be able to pick one up.

That said, if you're considering that low a CPU for your websites, I'm sure a provider can sort you out a low-spec/high storage plan straight away for a similar price to one of the kimsufi dedis.

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2016

We have available 500GB, 1024 RAM 1 TB Owncloud installed and configured for $7.00, first month promotion 50% off, if you are interested please open a ticket on https://vpsrus.com it is not available on the website

• noamannoaman Member
    edited August 2016

Check my signature if Lithuania is acceptable

• ktkt Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2016

sparrowking said: 1TB will be more than enough location is not so important but i would probably choose north america, depends on the price..

We have Storage VPS available in Dallas which may work for you:
    https://openvz.io/