Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSailor - Home of Bulletproof Hosting - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSailor - Home of Bulletproof Hosting

1235»

Comments

• texteditortexteditor Member
    edited August 2016

@Nekki said:
    SPHINCTER

Sphincter? I hardly know her!

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • HostSailor said: I am not Alexander and I do not think you really expected we will upload some ID to you? because if you thought so then I suggest you take a step back, mind your own business and refrain from posting further comments. This case is now closed on our end.

I was joking, but you could still blank out everything except for the name on the id card.

I am pretty sure no Alexander Freeman exists, for whatever reason. I would probably also try to be as anonymous as possible when I open a hosting company.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@emg said:
    No wonder Brian Krebs declined the invitation to participate in this thread.

He's more of a leg than an anus man?

• GCatGCat Member
    edited August 2016

@Nekki said:

@emg said:
    No wonder Brian Krebs declined the invitation to participate in this thread.

He's more of a leg than an anus man?

snipped

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Anyone else feeling pretty hot right now?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Nekki said: Anyone else feeling pretty hot right now?

Yeah, those socks in August - no way.

Thanked by 2GCat Nekki
  • sinsin Member

Glad to see this thread turned out nicely

Thanked by 2GCat MichaelCee
  • @linuxthefish said:

tr1cky said: Can you please upload a picture of your id to proof that the person Alexander Freeman exists?

Don't forget bank statements from the past three months.

Oh and the front and back side of your credit card, unedited please

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Felt really odd sitting in a company-wide meeting in office today with pictures of hairy men on my phone. Thanks @GCat :P

Thanked by 1GCat
  • GCatGCat Member

@jarland said:
    Felt really odd sitting in a company-wide meeting in office today with pictures of hairy men on my phone. Thanks @GCat :P

hahahahahaha, next time pay attention to the meeting!

Thanked by 1jar
  • sinsin Member

jarland said: Felt really odd sitting in a company-wide meeting in office today with pictures of hairy men on my phone

I just hope the advertising people at Digital Ocean don't look at your phone and say to themselves "Our potential customers must love hairy men and butt acne so we need some new banner ads ASAP! and put the word Cloud in there somewhere!"

Thanked by 2jar linuxthefish
  • WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited September 2016

Krebs atm

• Reading the first page was like WWII glad it turned out alright. Although I still didn't read a full resolution to the specific problem. Kudos to Krebs though I read his book the guy is amazing and usually he knows what he's talking about and does a load of research before blogging it. Hopefully everything gets settled because HostSailor is a pretty solid host I would hate to see them go under because of affiliation to Santrex.

• miumiu Member

I hate such "people" as Brian Krebs.. Another useless fucking idiot, who only slanders and hurts someone still

Thanked by 1donko
  • @miu said:
    I hate such "people" as Brian Krebs.. Another useless fucking idiot, who only slanders and hurts someone still

More people hate thread necros far more than people hate Brian Krebs.

To be here 3+ years and necro without adding any value makes you the "useless fucking idiot".

• miumiu Member
    edited May 2020

I wrote it because realize and glad Hostsailor is still till today working well without problems (3+ years after), despite his insidious efforts to harm them
    So I just state after a long time (which checked it) that his efforts were completely useless, what I like
    And idea is a statement: After 3 long years no clossing doors, no company rebrand, no scam on users - none of the way as he try to made them scammers
    This is a signal to me personally that this company is stable, years verified since then (Hostsailor, as stable provider)

Thanked by 1BetaRacks
  • Hostsailor can't provide spoof server now
    Because cogent no longer allows spoof

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@BetaRacks said:
    Hostsailor can't provide spoof server now

Thats funny. If true a lot of sketchy hosts are going to bleed out.

Francisco

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited May 2020

@Francisco said:

@BetaRacks said:

Francisco

No need to worry, they all go to dedicated.com nowdays.

/s

On a serious note, then theres these kinds of hosts..

• LeviLevi Member

@stefeman said:

@Francisco said:

@BetaRacks said:

Francisco

No need to worry, they all go to dedicated.com nowdays.

/s

On a serious note, then theres these kinds of hosts..

Fascism and terrorism allowed... This gonna be long and prosperous business venture for sure.

• ZohaibZohaib Member

best thing is there are too many options to pay, i would love to see easypaisa added to those

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

stefeman said: On a serious note, then theres these kinds of hosts..

I mean, that's how Colocrossing and greenvaluehost sold a lot of nodes. They were spoof central for quite some time.

Cogent used to basically look the other way on spoofed traffic but as of late has starting keeping a close eye on it. They even send abuse notifications if they detect your customers scanning for memcache/NTP/etc.

Francisco

This discussion has been closed.