Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VMBox.co
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VMBox.co

I have had their services since February

I have 2 of the 3GB/100gb/3TB $48/Year offered on LEB

The service started out good everything was fast and worked great

6 Months later internet connection speeds have dropped, server performance has fallen off, there are frequent random reboots and network drops. Now the Solus control panel isn't even working correctly and has one of my servers stuck off with no way to reboot or install a new OS.

I don't know how a company like this can sell a product and charge for a year in advance and not even be able to provide a service lasting 6 months

Is anybody else on VMBOX.co any similar experiences. I see that their account here was active yesterday I would like to elicit a response.

Comments

• Have you ever attempted to contact them via support ticket?

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2016

Please, please, please, tell me you raised a ticket already and were ignored for 48 hours.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • been ignored for days

• @meisnick said:
    been ignored for days

The problem? Or the support ticket?

• @daily said:

@meisnick said:
    been ignored for days

yes

• @meisnick said:

@daily said:

@meisnick said:
    been ignored for days

yes

didn't answer my question

• Both the problem and the ticket have been ignored just left pending with a "investigating"

Here's the current situation it took 45 minutes for the system to get back out to the internet the solus control panel shows the system should be running ubuntu 15.10

The system came back up after all that time and still shows 14.04lts running

• edited August 2016

@meisnick I highly suggest removing your IP from the screenshot before someone decides it becomes a nice DDOS/hacking target.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • SadySady Member

No drama? I thought there was a dispute.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @ALinuxNinja said:
    @meisnick I highly suggest removing your IP from the screenshot before someone decides it becomes a nice DDOS/hacking target.

I really don't care at this point all I wanted was a configuration off this server but that was wiped so its useless to me seeking refund

• you might want to tag him: @VMBox

• I have noticed my VPS with them has been sluggish as well. The same plan I believe. I don't think I will be renewing.

• nah too late for refund or dispute

• My vps is also slow. And have had some high loads, but the vps is almost idle.
    Have opened a few tickets, but the answer is often the same.
    That my vps is spiking memory or cpu. But their own stats in the control panel, say the same I do.

A idle vps with little memory usage, is very slow, high load.

Then they really start looking. And say it's a DDOS on a other vps.
    It looks like they don't really monitor this stuff.

No renewal for me. Have had them for 10 months now, and I'm sorry to say, but I'm done with them..

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited August 2016

Drama Rating: -1 out of 10

In order to improve the drama rating of the thread please mention the words SCAM, FRAUD.

Plz post a ticket showing that they have ignored you for a month, in the ticket say the words, scam, fraud, ****, tell the host you will post at LET if they don't solve it in 5 minutes.

Go put unauthorized charge through your bank.

Register another 15 accounts at LET and post negative comments about the provider.

• @zafouhar said:
    Drama Rating: -1 out of 10

not trying to boost a drama rating, trying to find out how a business can function this way and it anyone else noticed what I was seeing to prevent anyone else from buying a bad product and wasting their time

Provider magically responded to ticket with a nonsensical answer about how speeds should not be measured by some method and VPS suddenly is working like new

• StevenNStevenN Member, Host Rep

Any customers experiencing connection issues or slow VM can submit a ticket and we shall investigate.