Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Colocation Providers and Comparisons.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Colocation Providers and Comparisons.

peachstolipeachstoli Member
edited March 2013 in Providers

I'm currently using a dedicated server but i'm looking to buy a couple of refurbished servers (but may require more for storage etc) and go the collocation route, So im looking for a decent collocation provider in the USA.

I'd also like some advice on servers as well if possible.

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

DataShack, Wholesale Internet, Fiberhub, that's all I can think of at the moment.

• mnpeepmnpeep Member
    edited March 2013

I use EGIHosting, located in San Jose. (and have been for 6 months so far)

Power has had 100% uptime so far.
    Support answers tickets within ~5-30 minutes, depending on what is going on.
    Network is a bit problematic, unless you are okay with just HE. EGI's routes are set so that traffic is forced through HE. I pretty much never had routes to through other carriers. @Francsico experienced this too, which is why he moved to FiberHub. I recently upgraded to a second cross connect for redundancy, I'll be doing some testing later to see if it is just a small part of their network.