Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Someone from China to connect me with IPTV supplier?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Someone from China to connect me with IPTV supplier?

WHTWHT Member

Hello.

If someone from China knows a cheap IPTV channels or incl. Mag supplier please contact me. Thank you e everyone.

Comments

• I'd recommend you to buy a VPS from Aliyun and forward the streams by yourself. Bandwidth cost might be a concern. not sure what channels you're looking for.

• buy tvbox will be much easier

• Are you looking for streams or STBs?

• WHTWHT Member

Am looking for iptv subscription. To add channels on my Siptv. Not looking to stream as I dont know how. Is someone have experience how to stream, please pm me, will pay to teach me.

• @WHT said:
    Am looking for iptv subscription. To add channels on my Siptv. Not looking to stream as I dont know how. Is someone have experience how to stream, please pm me, will pay to teach me.

search for 电视家, free streaming app (android).

• WHTWHT Member

@TheOnlyDK said:

@WHT said:

Free channels. I need sky, bein etc :)

• dnwkdnwk Member

Aren't those channels included in SlingTV?

• Sounds like some is trying to be sneaky and watch without a valid subscription...
    Also what kind of flawed logic makes you think that you'll find Bein or Sky streams in China?
    Stick to Sopcast or get a dish and cardshare, but don't bug us about this, there are other places for that.

You're welcome :)

• WHTWHT Member

@salakis said:
    Sounds like some is trying to be sneaky and watch without a valid subscription...
    Also what kind of flawed logic makes you think that you'll find Bein or Sky streams in China?
    Stick to Sopcast or get a dish and cardshare, but don't bug us about this, there are other places for that.

You're welcome :)

Thank you mr president.

• @WHT said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@WHT said:

Free channels. I need sky, bein etc :)

Never heard of those.