Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Offer] Pingdom for only $12/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Offer] Pingdom for only $12/year

gappergapper Member
edited August 2016 in General

Hi guys,

I have a yearly Pingdom subscription that ends on August 1, 2017. This is the Starter plan which allows me to add up to 10 checks (domains), however I will only use 5 checks and I don't have any plans to launch a new site in the near nor mid future.

What I'm offering is to include your site in my Pingdom account and add you as a contact (inside Pingdom) so in case your site goes down you'll get notified directly by Pingdom via email and/or through SMS because this plan gives me 50 SMS texts per month.

I'm looking for US$12 (Paypal) which will cover you for one full year of service.

If you are interested PM me.

Thanks,
gapper

Comments

• Please read the rules here.

Other offers, which may not fit into the above categories, may be listed on a case-by-case basis with our permission. The requirements for these offers are: at least registered for 14 days, a minimum of 25 posts and maximum of one offer per 30 days with our permission. Depending on the type of offer, standard VPS pricing and other guidelines may also apply.

Hate to be that guy, but rules are rules.

• gappergapper Member
    edited August 2016

Thanks for your input. I think I qualify for the requirements and I would kindly ask the moderators to please allow this offer of mine to stay here at LET.

• Open a ticket at the helpdesk and ask for permission to keep this thread.

Anything that isn't a VPS/shared offer requires special approval per thread.

• BradBrad Member

This isn't even posted in the 'offer' section, so I don't see the big deal here. People have done the same with renting out their Kidechires and selling hardware (before the new rules were implemented).

Still, I do not, by any means, condone the breaking of rules.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • Is there any option to get separate account

• Geez LET will sell anything. It's worse than my local flea market.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @GoogieHost said:
    Is there any option to get separate account

Unfortunately no but I'll add you as a contact within Pingdom with your own email address and mobile phone so in case your check (domain) goes down you'll get an alert and also you'll get another alert when it comes back up. I can also setup monthly reports to be delivered to your email by Pingdom.

• 4 slots still for sale :)

• Now only 3 available, first to come first to be served!

• Last 2 units available, be fast!