Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sogo v3 setup help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Sogo v3 setup help

gleertgleert Member, Host Rep
edited July 2016 in Help

I am looking for someone who has experience with setting up Sogo v3 who can help me set it up on our servers. If you're interested in helping please indicate the cost involved.

Comments

• Alot of reviews here for MaiCow which uses Sogo... you might want to check it out

Thanked by 1gleert
  • gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

@mehargags I have seen MailCow, it doesn't come with Sogo out of the box... I don't want to loose a lot of time solving issues. I prefer to pay someone who has experience.

• wow!

• BochiBochi Member
    edited July 2016

@gleert said:
    @mehargags I have seen MailCow, it doesn't come with Sogo out of the box... I don't want to loose a lot of time solving issues. I prefer to pay someone who has experience.

They even provide repositories, I would say that is as easy as it gets!
    There you go: https://sogo.nu/support/faq/article/how-to-install-sogo-on-ubuntu-2.html
    And if you happen to be on Debian or Rehat: They got you covered, too! https://sogo.nu/download.html

Thanked by 1gleert

@Bochi I have seen that and I have installed it... As per my request: I am looking for someone with experience!

• BochiBochi Member

@gleert said:
    @Bochi I have seen that and I have installed it... As per my request: I am looking for someone with experience!

Ok, then sory for that.
    Just to get this clear:
    You got a server that you want SOGo installed on, including a basic setup?
    So you are looking for someone used to that software implementing kind of a "best practice" setup? Ok, fair enough! :)

Bochi said: So you are looking for someone used to that software implementing kind of a "best practice" setup? Ok, fair enough! :)

Yes, I need a production ready setup