Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Laravel Developer: Troublshoot Sudden Error in Client Web App (Paying Job, Probably Small)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Laravel Developer: Troublshoot Sudden Error in Client Web App (Paying Job, Probably Small)

shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
edited July 2016 in Requests

Work would be done on my computer through TeamViewer, since website contains private customer data and payment information. Payment via PayPal within 7 business days after completion (it might take a few days for me to collect payment from client to pay you, which is why I'm saying it will take up to 7 days for you to get paid).

The work I need done is to fix an issue that suddenly cropped up on one page of client's web app: "ErrorException Undefined offset: 0" everything else seems to work fine still.

It's likely a small job so I would expect to not have to pay a deposit, but I've been on here long enough that I hope it would not be a concern that I won't pay or something like that.

Comments

• seenuseenu Member

usually if you are getting data which is null, then you will get such error

but can't say unless we see the code.

if you didn't get solution yet, contact me i can help you

• Sounds like accessing data as an array (list) that isn't an array. Add pcfreak30 on skype and I can try to assist.

• Just a small advice... do not hire anyone without completing a legal Identification and signing up an NDA.

• noamannoaman Member

Hi

You using middleware or what...
    I believe you are not passing correct data to the view file....pm me ..

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

Thanks all that posted and PM'd. I have fixed it!

This discussion has been closed.