Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Domain and Host (Bulletproof , etc)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Domain and Host (Bulletproof , etc)

Hi

Well can someone tell me domains and host which are bulletproof ?

I have seen earlier threads and RU and CN are good places to buy I see.

China Telecom is good ?

.cn , .ru , .su will be great ?

Please give in suggestions

Regards

Comments

• WHTWHT Member

.to seems to be a good thing.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

Bulletproof for what?

• I don't think I would describe TLDs belong to autocratic and repressive countries as "bulletproof" in any sense . . . what exactly you do mean by that anyway?

• @netomx said:
    Bulletproof for what?

The content might have some copyright issues

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

phothifres said: The content might have some copyright issues

I was wondering who was going to rehost KAT.cr

• @netomx said:
    Bulletproof for what?

Bulletproof man. ie. you shoot and it doesn't get killed.

• provide more details about the nature of content you are going to host, if you are talking about copyright complains then kindly tell us: are you going to host pirated movies or cracked software or nulled scripts e.tc
    or just going to use the hosting for spamming or phishing or scamming.

• ZeastZeast Member
    edited August 2016

http://www.naunet.ru/
    buy a .su domain $9.5 USD~

https://hostmaze.com/openvz-vps/
    All depends of the traffic of your website and what you would host there

• GCatGCat Member

I think you should ask LetsHostTalk this question, where the Elite Bulletproof Heckers go.

• ManofServerManofServer Member
    edited August 2016

@Microlinux said:
    I don't think I would describe TLDs belong to autocratic and repressive countries as "bulletproof" in any sense . . . what exactly you do mean by that anyway?

Yeah that's exactly why we recommend .su or .ru domains

• @ManofServer said:

Because the Russia is so . . . totally free and transparent.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • Microlinux said: Because the Russia is so . . . totally free and transparent

Short memories don't recall hosting providers in RU shutdown lol

• .su > .ru in a lot of terms.

• @Microlinux said:

@ManofServer said:

Because the Russia is so . . . totally free and transparent.

No seriously, I prefer a TOS that is honest with its oppression, because you realistically know where you're at, rather than doing it subtly like a lot of European countries do.

People have been arrested in Germany for publicly not supporting immigration measures
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/13/police-raids-germany-net-posts/

• lionlion Member
    edited August 2016

@ManofServer said:
    People have been arrested in Germany for publicly not supporting immigration measures

This doesn't really relate.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • ManofServer said: People have been arrested in Germany for publicly not supporting immigration measures

You might want to read up more on that (and that not on a right wing website) - Hate speech is illegal in Germany and (as one paper had quotes) these 100% fell into that definition, eg. pretty deep nazi stuff and wanting to kill people for their religion. Literally, you could use them as textbook cases.

Further you might not like it, but that's the law in DE (as it is in many EU countries) - Some cases here are also clearly holocaust denial (belittle in most cases, which is similar punished) which is a much worse crime than even hate speech in their StGB.

You just hear these more now as the law - like many others, eg. cannabis - was not really enforced and the social media competency and monitoring ability of the German police as well as the cooperation with Facebook and similar were very low.

Thanked by 1ManofServer