Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VirMach ★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $6/YR - 512MB OVZ ★ $16/YR - 1GB KVM ★ DDoS Protected - Buffalo, NY ★
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VirMach ★ RAID 10 - SSD ★ $6/YR - 512MB OVZ ★ $16/YR - 1GB KVM ★ DDoS Protected - Buffalo, NY ★

VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable service since 2014. We are a registered company in the United States, and offer services throughout the US. All of the plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State Drive storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. OpenVZ & KVM virtualization is offered. Explore the full list of features below. This offer is limited quantity per plan per household, and may expire or change at any time.

To keep prices low, we have a strict zero tolerance policy on abuse and do not provide refunds or second chances after abuse, for this offer. Please do not order without first taking a look at our ToS.

No traffic exchange. No I/O or CPU abuse. No network abuse. No mailservers/spam.

⇨ Offer Features

• Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10
  • Uptime: 100% Uptime Guaranteed
  • Protection: 10Gbps in New York (Free)
  • Locations: Buffalo, NY - Featured
  • SolusVM: OpenVZ/KVM Virtualization, Linux
  • Free support: Limited support for this offer

⇨ OpenVZ Specials (Linux Only)

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans below - no coupon required. LIMITED STOCK.

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 10GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • 1 IPv4 - Additional Available
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$2.50 Quarterly | $4.00 Semi-Annually | $6.00 Annually

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
  • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$5.00 Quarterly | $8.00 Semi-Annually | $12.00 Annually

⇨ KVM Specials (Linux Only)

CLICK HERE to view / order all special offer plans below - no coupon required. LIMITED STOCK.

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
  • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
  • SolusVM/KVM - Linux

$7.00 Quarterly | $10.00 Semi-Annually | $16.00 Annually

⇨ Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We will not provide any refunds for this special offer, under any circumstance.

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer - please refer to our website if there is any mismatch of information. Please note for this offer there is LIMITED SUPPORT and NO REFUNDS. Please note that for this offer, the plans have reduced disk and bandwidth versus our regular plans. Please do not order this offer if you're uncomfortable with these changes.

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member

Your link to the KVM specials doesn't list this 1GB plan.

(Also, looking for a 2GB plan)

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2016

yomero said: Your link to the KVM specials doesn't list this 1GB plan.

It's at the bottom of the page.

yomero said: (Also, looking for a 2GB plan)

Just 1GB is offered for this special. Also no Windows, because we cut disk size to 10GB.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@VirMach said:
    Just 1GB is offered for this special. Also no Windows, because we cut disk size to 10GB.

While all the current offers look great, any windows based promos would have certainly been appreciated :P

• singhighsinghigh Member
    edited July 2016

@yomero said:
    Your link to the KVM specials doesn't list this 1GB plan.

(Also, looking for a 2GB plan)

https://virmach.com/manage/aff.php?aff=497&pid=113 (AFF LINK)

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited July 2016

@singhigh said:

So, shameless plug? Seriously, remove your aff link... (or t least tell us it is an aff link)

Thank you for the information, anyway.

K4Y5 said: While all the current offers look great, any windows based promos would have certainly been appreciated :P

I know a lot of people have been wanting Windows and larger KVM plans, but we're simply selling out of those plans too quickly at regular prices.

Thanked by 1bersy
  • mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited July 2016

@VirMach

KVM 1gb available in Chicago now??
    last I checked I was told to wait... pls confirm now

Also what exactly do you mean by "reduced bandwidth" ? is it the monthly transfer or is the NIC throughput capped ?

• can't resist..

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Colocrossing?

mehargags said: KVM 1gb available in Chicago now??

No, sorry.

mehargags said: Also what exactly do you mean by "reduced bandwidth" ? is it the monthly transfer or is the NIC throughput capped ?

The 512MB and 1GB OpenVZ plans have 1/2 the bandwidth they usually do. It's still as advertised - I'm just adding an extra warning in case people think it's the same plans as the last offers.

inthecloudblog said: Colocrossing?

Yes, in Buffalo, NY. We may add other locations to the offer in the upcoming two weeks and those may not be ColoCrossing.

Thanked by 1mehargags
  • kkrajkkkrajk Member

** if I'm suspended, there is a $15 administration fee.**

Kindly clarify this a bit more in detail please...

Is this when a customer gets suspended or when the customer asks for a refund after getting suspended. What keeps you from suspending customers left and right out of the blue..?

ez2uk said: ** if I'm suspended, there is a $15 administration fee.**

Kindly clarify this a bit more in detail please...

Is this when a customer gets suspended or when the customer asks for a refund after getting suspended. What keeps you from suspending customers left and right out of the blue..?

Per our terms, this is on suspension for breaking any of our terms.

We will not just suspend out of the blue. You will have to have had broken a portion of our terms. Most suspensions, where we charge the suspension fee, are where someone caused stress on the server or it took a fairly large portion of our time dealing with the abuse, or if it's a serious offence, or if it's blatant abuse.

• @VirMach said:
    Yes, in Buffalo, NY. We may add other locations to the offer in the upcoming two weeks and those may not be ColoCrossing.

May I know on which location it will be? Are there gonna be the same offer but different location or something else?

One more thing, I want to order, but I can not enter the hostname of the server, it's automatically created as "EllipticalCreative-VM". Is that fine?

Wira_Soenaryo said: May I know on which location it will be? Are there gonna be the same offer but different location or something else?

We don't have any updates at this time.

Wira_Soenaryo said: One more thing, I want to order, but I can not enter the hostname of the server, it's automatically created as "EllipticalCreative-VM". Is that fine?

People kept entering invalid hostnames and got confused on what it meant, so we automatically generate them now. You can edit your hostname on SolusVM afterward. The randomly generated one is effectively your service identifier in the billing area.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • noamannoaman Member

@VirMach said:

VirMach has been dedicated to providing quality and affordable service since 2014. We are a registered company in the United States, and offer services throughout the US. All of the plans featured today come with RAID 10 Solid State Drive storage, Intel E5 processors, and SolusVM. OpenVZ & KVM virtualization is offered. Explore the full list of features below. This offer is limited quantity per plan per household, and may expire or change at any time.

To keep prices low, we have a strict zero tolerance policy on abuse and do not provide refunds or second chances after abuse, for this offer. Please do not order without first taking a look at our ToS.

No traffic exchange. No I/O or CPU abuse. No network abuse. No mailservers/spam.

⇨ Offer Features

>
    • Storage: Solid State Drive RAID 10
    • >
    • Uptime: 100% Uptime Guaranteed
    • >
    • Protection: 10Gbps in New York (Free) >
    • Locations: Buffalo, NY - Featured
    • >
    • SolusVM: OpenVZ/KVM Virtualization, Linux
    • >
    • Free support: Limited support for this offer

⇨ OpenVZ Specials (Linux Only)

★ 512MB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
    • >
    • >
    • 500GB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • >
    • >
    • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$2.50 Quarterly | $4.00 Semi-Annually | $6.00 Annually

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 2 vCore @ 1GHz
    • >
    • 15GB Disk - SSD RAID 10
    • >
    • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • >
    • >
    • SolusVM/OpenVZ - Linux

$5.00 Quarterly | $8.00 Semi-Annually | $12.00 Annually

⇨ KVM Specials (Linux Only)

★ 1GB RAM ★

• 1 vCore @ 2GHz
    • >
    • >
    • 1TB Bandwidth @ 1Gbps
    • >
    • >
    • SolusVM/KVM - Linux

$7.00 Quarterly | $10.00 Semi-Annually | $16.00 Annually

⇨ Learn More

ToS: http://virmach.com/terms-conditions

Looking Glass: http://lg.virmach.com/

Refund Policy: We will not provide any refunds for this special offer, under any circumstance.

Please feel free to contact our sales department with any questions you have; we can customize your plan to your needs if you require larger plans. We apologize for any errors/typos within this offer - please refer to our website if there is any mismatch of information. Please note for this offer there is LIMITED SUPPORT and NO REFUNDS. Please note that for this offer, the plans have reduced disk and bandwidth versus our regular plans. Please do not order this offer if you're uncomfortable with these changes.

Do you allow forex bots/ expert advisors MT5 and other softwares on KVM or openvz?

noaman said: Do you allow forex bots/ expert advisors MT5 and other softwares on KVM or openvz?

It all depends on how you use it - sometimes it breaks our terms, other times it's fine. Make sure you don't break the fair use policies under our terms. We have specific guidelines set.

• noamannoaman Member

@VirMach said:

noaman said: Do you allow forex bots/ expert advisors MT5 and other softwares on KVM or openvz?

It all depends on how you use it - sometimes it breaks our terms, other times it's fine. Make sure you don't break the fair use policies under our terms. We have specific guidelines set.

Ok basically policy is the same for KVM and openvz ....Some have different...
    Ok thanx

• @VirMach do you allow custom ISO on the KVM plans?

josephb said: @VirMach do you allow custom ISO on the KVM plans?

You would have limited support, so it would be allowed but you may be charged an additional $2-3 fee. We haven't really discussed this with the team yet as limited support is a new thing we're trying out.

Most likely, we'll mount the first one for you free. If there's constant requests, you'll be charged.

• Grab the OpenVZ 512 package... performance pretty good..
    Hope this will last longer performance..

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • @VirMach said:

I got multiple VPSs with Virmach, all have been great so far. I run multiple personal services and public websites. In an event if one of my site gets high traffic for some time, enough for you to notice, would you first open a ticket and let me know OR suspend just that VPS OR suspend my entire account?

edited July 2016

vivekagr said: I run multiple personal services and public websites. In an event if one of my site gets high traffic for some time, enough for you to notice, would you first open a ticket and let me know OR suspend just that VPS OR suspend my entire account?

High normal traffic will usually not trigger any red flags. If you're using a lot of CPU for a long time it will usually be powered down. If you use a lot of I/O, it may be suspended immediately. Your entire account would not be suspended unless there's multiple issues with your account.

For this offer, you have DDoS protection, but if it goes above 10Gbps you'll get nullrouted.

Thanked by 1vivekagr
  • sonicsonic Veteran

Does your Ddos protection migrate Layer 7 attack?

• SpdySpdy Member

Do I have an option to migrate the kvm server to LA?

• MikeInMikeIn Member

Tempting offer, but

VirMach said: No traffic exchange. No I/O or CPU abuse. No network abuse. No mailservers/spam.

But that CPU abuse part, is it possible to open a ticket and limit the CPU to say 1.2Ghz (For example) so that One does not really touches the Actual CPU mark, and no abuse situation, even by mistake. What I meant was some short of safeguard to start with.

sonic said: Does your Ddos protection migrate Layer 7 attack?

Yes, protection includes L1-7

Spdy said: Do I have an option to migrate the kvm server to LA?

No, we're not offering any migrations for this offer.

MikeIn said: But that CPU abuse part, is it possible to open a ticket and limit the CPU to say 1.2Ghz (For example) so that One does not really touches the Actual CPU mark, and no abuse situation, even by mistake.

You can purchase the high CPU option. Otherwise, you can just check and make sure you're basically not maxing out the CPU for a long time. You will usually not be immediately suspended for high CPU usage.

• no other location right now?

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • Good service! order 5 Vpss. But I want to other location for bulk Order

andiklive said: no other location right now?

evan1988 said: other location for bulk Order

We're adding other locations to this offer this week.

More locations added.