Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

InvoicePlane needs help
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

InvoicePlane needs help

I have been using this for over a year now and it works well for me. But it looks like it's going to die or be killed off by some commercial software.

Anyone that is interested in helping https://community.invoiceplane.com/t/topic/2978/13

Comments

• mehargagsmehargags Member
    edited July 2016

use Zoho invoice / Books. Works good for me and has multi-currency vendors/customers

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

mehargags said: use Zoho invoice / Books. Works good for me and has multi-currency vendors/customers

OK, but I don't think a commercial SaaS software service is really comparable to free open-source self-hosted product.

• I suppose what I should have said is...
    Would anyone in this community like to take on the project.

• For what I saw they find somes motivated guys nope ?

• if the project needs a host, message me

• @century1stop said:
    if the project needs a host, message me

Did you even read?

• @solarman said:
    I suppose what I should have said is...
    Would anyone in this community like to take on the project.

yes I would be willing to put my skills as a developer and do anything else needed as well to help this project as I saw it I think when I was looking for a pc repair tracker for invoices etc. and I wouldn't mind helping out with it.

• century1stopcentury1stop Member
    edited July 2016

well, "if" means in case it's needed :)
    gonna be free anyways :P
    EDIT: can't help with development, guess that's the only thing to offer

@Jonchun said:

Did you even read?