Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

shame on buyvm ! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

shame on buyvm !

2»

Comments

• @gongyi said:

@singhigh said:

@gabriell said:
    You are just skipping the topic. He help buyvm to get more customers and more money, but he didn't get what he desired. That's all !

I have to say at least, he does not trust service from buyvm but he still affiliating, all he reviewing is money, but not good hosts.

what is a good provider ?

all the affiliate money were earned before they refuse my withdraw request of the first time.

At least most your friends in your QQ group chat won't think they are good plans, as far as I know, because I once joined your group chat. You take affiliates but you and your friends are using foul languages in comments those products.

And your signature, "主机测评 coupons and reviews about hosting, the most popular hosting blog in China, ads on blog, contact with gongyiyi at gmail dot com" is also telling lies.

Actually, laozuo.org is the most popular and fluential hosting blog in China, you can check out at https://www.similarweb.com/website/laozuo.org?competitors=zhujiceping.com, some other websites also have higher ranks or page views than his zhujiceping

• bersybersy Member

doughmanes said: Tell that to Donald Trump of China and his affiliate business

I'm sorry for misunderstanding, I'm not actually Chinese, but my English skills are not better than theirs.

Thanked by 1doughmanes
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    Thanked by 2NodePing trabia
  • @gabriell said:
    @singhigh whatever, we talk about business about @gongyi and buyvm. Don't you think yourself have off the topic ?

Whatever, gongyi is just an affiliate machine, believe it or not, as his group chat are in Chinese so foul languages are hard to post, though I have take lots of snapshots. Anyway he is not fairly reviewed host, I suggest all providers away from him.

• @singhigh Just post it and see if it will change the fact that Buyvm has not accepted that guy's withdraw request. I think you have some personal business with op, please go away and come back after you solve that. I can feel your bias to op.

• @gabriell said:
    @singhigh Just post it and see if it will change the fact that Buyvm has not accepted that guy's withdraw request. I think you have some personal business with op, please go away and come back after you solve that. I can feel your bias to op.

I have no bias and disputes with gongyi but I just post here to clarify providers that what his hosting review site is, and how to satisfy "the most popular hosting blog" to ad for them - through high affiliates, no matter its a good provider or just a scam.

• gabriellgabriell Member
    edited July 2016

Can't reach your point. Anyway, everything is clear, you have some serious disputes with @gongyi and his website, and you want to tell others he is a bad guy, just leave him alone, he has no right to get affiliate fee from buyvm. Is it true?

• @gabriell said:
    Can't reach your point. Anyway, everything is clear, you have some serious disputes with @gongyi and his website, and you want to tell others he is a bad guy, just leave him alone, he has no right to get affiliate fee from buyvm. Is it true?

Please tell me what disputes between us? And I have pointed out that how to satisfy some popular hosting review sites in China, or ad with them: through high affiliates, no matter its a good provider or just a scam.

I also misleaded by some other hosting blog sites like vpsmm, etc. Since then I seldom believe hosting review site in China, unless detailed reports of review the nodes.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2016

Hello,

Sorry about that. We put that policy adjustment in place a year or so ago because we had a few sketchy affiliates signup and due to their own dealings got their own paypal accounts shut down and then investigations against us for sending them payments.

Anyway, I've gone ahead and had Aldryic whitelist your account for future settlements. Karen will send you your affiliate settlement once she's home.

In the future you should just message me if you have any concerns with things. You've been an affiliate for countless years and always get settlements quickly and in full, I doubt there's ever been once you've waited more than a weekend for things.

Francisco

• That's a pleasant outcome. On face value before the reply, I was thinking it was a bit LowEndIsh to accept targeted and converting traffic for commercial gain from an affiliate and not pay out...

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Francisco said:
    Hello,

Sorry about that. We put that policy adjustment in place a year or so ago because we had a few sketchy affiliates signup and due to their own dealings got their own paypal accounts shut down and then investigations against us for sending them payments.

Anyway, I've gone ahead and had Aldryic whitelist your account for future settlements. Karen will send you your affiliate settlement once she's home.

In the future you should just message me if you have any concerns with things. You've been an affiliate for countless years and always get settlements quickly and in full, I doubt there's ever been once you've waited more than a weekend for things.

Francisco

And that, providers, is how you handle things the right way.

Thanked by 1K0673Hz

@ricardo said:
    That's a pleasant outcome. On face value before the reply, I was thinking it was a bit LowEndIsh to accept targeted and converting traffic for commercial gain from an affiliate and not pay out...

Not a lot of places do cash out to PayPal, and more than a few of the ones that say they do, don't. There is countless threads on WHT and such of people owed $1000+ in affiliate settlement and their withdraw requests go unanswered.

We are very responsive to all affiliate withdrawals, be it account credit or actual PayPal.

Francisco

edited July 2016

Double post, stupid LTE.

Francisco

• you guys should understand his situation.He is from developing country.Maybe I guess is even from countryside. Others thought aff as a part-time job.But to him, aff, aff, aff is his gf,his life, his full-time job.so shamed to compared with xiaoye, zrblog & aff industry.

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

Francisco said: Sorry about that. We put that policy adjustment in place a year or so ago because we had a few sketchy affiliates signup and due to their own dealings got their own paypal accounts shut down and then investigations against us for sending them payments.

It's good that it is in place, but I couldn't find a single site where it says so, neither when you sign up for your affiliate-system, nor in your ToS or AUP.

Maybe it's better to mention this somewhere, so that the people know?

Thanked by 1bersy

@tr1cky said:

Francisco said: Sorry about that. We put that policy adjustment in place a year or so ago because we had a few sketchy affiliates signup and due to their own dealings got their own paypal accounts shut down and then investigations against us for sending them payments.

It's good that it is in place, but I couldn't find a single site where it says so, neither when you sign up for your affiliate-system, nor in your ToS or AUP.

Maybe it's better to mention this somewhere, so that the people know?

To be fair the affiliate program isn't documented anywhere at all short of the URL in WHMCS.

I've been spending this week writing new content for the site so I'll probably merge the affiliate page then. I had the designer build the pages but since things were in flux policy wise back then I left it alone.

Francisco

• Francisco said: Not a lot of places do cash out to PayPal, and more than a few of the ones that say they do, don't. There is countless threads on WHT and such of people owed $1000+ in affiliate settlement and their withdraw requests go unanswered.

I'd bet there is, aff marketing for web hosting has historically been pretty competitive too. Burning affiliate marketers for me, would be a sign of host that doesn't want to grow.

And indeed, I've looked at a lot of hosts and see the WHMCS based ones just tend to have the program 'because its there' as part of WHMCS. Personally I'd avoid sending referrals to most here, though there is clearly a handful of reputable providers who play the game fairly.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited July 2016

@gongyi said:

you have a good reputation

Stay ahead DDOS never encounter in zhujiceping.com

• Account Credit

4,3,1 - Account credit does not expire, and cannot be transferred from one client to another.

4,3,2 - Existing account credit will automatically be applied towards further generated invoices until exhausted.

4,3,3 - Add Funds invoices may be created upon request via the ticket system in any amount between $15.00 and $300.00. When an Add Funds invoice is paid, the invoice total is automatically deposited into the client's account credit balance.

4,3,4 - Account credit may not be withdrawn or 'cashed out' in the form of a refund or other payment. 

Account credit isn't the same as affiliate :)

Francisco

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2016

Hum... I checked and came up with this:

http://pasteboard.co/1ERrRwh5d.png
    The cancelled ones are usually from people claiming refund immediately or fraudsters which didnt pass the manual checks...

I suggest everyone check their databases for similar things. It is good the OP brought this thing to our attention. We paid him many times before without checking. We only have this for people with longstanding membership, people we trust implicitly.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @singhigh said:
    as a chinese visitor, gongyi's zhujiceping.com usually promotes for hosts with affiliates, if a good provider has low affiliate rate, it may not show on his blog. many good hosts are ignored actually. and his review are not professional actually, like he just ping from his home.

He's listed and tested some of my offers without being asked to, even without an affiliate scheme.

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited July 2016

@Francisco said: ...Sorry about that. We put that policy adjustment in place a year or so ago because we had a few sketchy affiliates signup and due to their own dealings got their own paypal accounts shut down and then investigations against us for sending them payments.

Yep, he should have done exactly that. Amazing how usually low key Chinese so often go overboard when dealing with us foreign devils ;)

Together with your reputation and masterful handling of his complaint here, however, you have managed to turn it around very nicely into a great promo of your Affiliate Program... where can I see what you offer and maybe sign up? ;)

• @linuxthefish said:

@singhigh said:
    as a chinese visitor, gongyi's zhujiceping.com usually promotes for hosts with affiliates, if a good provider has low affiliate rate, it may not show on his blog. many good hosts are ignored actually. and his review are not professional actually, like he just ping from his home.

He's listed and tested some of my offers without being asked to, even without an affiliate scheme.

Yes, of course he has very few good offers posted, but for he posted most, are high affiliate rate hostings, like bandwagonhost, they have similar specs with other hosts, but high rate made those review sites described bandwagonhost is a "legend".

• @singhigh said:

@linuxthefish said:

@singhigh said:

Yes, of course he has very few good offers posted, but for he posted most, are high affiliate rate hostings, like bandwagonhost, they have similar specs with other hosts, but high rate made those review sites described bandwagonhost is a "legend".

Ah ok I understand what you are saying now. Unfortunately I can't read Chinese, so I can't see what these "reviews" actually say!

• @linuxthefish said:

@singhigh said:

@linuxthefish said:

@singhigh said:

Ah ok I understand what you are saying now. Unfortunately I can't read Chinese, so I can't see what these "reviews" actually say!

"老板是个技术帝而且还是大家公认的“生化人”(拼命工作,长时间在线)!"

-> The boss is a technical emperor(???) and is what people think of a Cyborg, working hard and being online for long hours!

I really can't understand the Chinese (nationality) way of typing stuff.

• HxxxHxxx Member

All this thread for 39 dollars...

Thanked by 1MacPac
  • @Hxxx said:
    All this thread for 39 dollars...

It will bring way more revenue to BuyVM ;)