Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

StormVZ / Webphase sleeping?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StormVZ / Webphase sleeping?

snelwegsnelweg Member
edited March 2013 in General

They shut my server down and haven't answered for hours now.
Are they still asleep or what?

Filed my first support ticket 8 (!!!!) HOURS ago #766327

Comments

• @snelweg said: Filed my first support ticket 8 (!!!!) HOURS ago

You make yourself look like a complete fool

• @BronzeByte said: You make yourself look like a complete fool

why?

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@snelweg. StormVZ Is a budget VPS host, don't expect fast responses. @Patrick is great at what he does.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

@snelweg said: why?

LET is not a helpdesk, how about waiting for a response...

• @BronzeByte said: LET is not a helpdesk, how about waiting for a response...

wow, what an asshole you must be.
    Will ignore you from now on, you are the dumbass here.

• @HostUS said: don't expect fast responses.

Even a budget host can respond within 8 hours I hoped.

• @Jack said: our technical support team is available 24×7.

Yes, and the support team is where I made the ticket out to. So strange that nobody answers after several hours.

• @snelweg said: wow, what an asshole you must be.

Will ignore you from now on, you are the dumbass here.

Wow, you're immature, better get this thread closed if you can't have a little patience for $7 and can't handle a little critism at all.

@Infinity @Liam

• IshaqIshaq Member

@BronzeByte said: better get this thread closed

That really isn't your call.

• He used all his bandwidth and was auto suspended, then opened 3-4 tickets which were all merged down and marked as low priority.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Patrick your side of the story is actually reasonable :)

• @Patrick said: He used all his bandwidth and was auto suspended, then opened 3-4 tickets which were all merged down and marked as low priority.

Wow, you must be Bronzebytes mate.

I will never ever do business with you again.

• When the VPS is autsuspended for exceeding the bandwidth, isn't there some automatic notification sent via email?

• @Jack said: 8 hours from 3:27PM would be ~7:23AM so you had the full 'business hours' to reply why didn't you? on low priority or not.

(not saying it's the case here) When someone is annoying you often just want to ignore them and forget about it for as long as possible

• @snelweg said: Wow, you must be Bronzebytes mate.

I will never ever do business with you again.

If I were Patrick, I'd be more than happy to loose you. You're currently like 5 times as rude as @BronzeByte ever was.

• PatrickPatrick Member
    edited March 2013

@Jack said: 8 hours from 3:27PM would be ~7:23AM so you had the full 'business hours' to reply why didn't you? on low priority or not.

Simple as, I was not available for most of the day as work takes priority over anything. Unfortunately, I use to be able to use a VPN at work so I can do my own things but there has been more restrictions in place down for security reasons. I could simply do a quick informal reply via iPhone mail but that's not really my sort of thing without checking the issue in full.

We don't make any guarantees on response times but I do peek at the email for ticket subject and message, this was a billing issue as it is tipping request of paying for extra bandwidth which my partner should have just responded to with a simple message.

@snelweg said: I will never ever do business with you again.

Fair enough, your call.

Just like to add:

At the end of the day, we run a tight ship. It's a 2 man team who have full time job and enjoy life. I'm not going to lie the response in our end was slower then usual, we answer tickets as quickly when required.

For what we do, I think we're doing great even after the UK disaster. Majority of the customers still stick by us and we try to get issues resolved quickly. We don't offer no "managed" add on, if a customer needs help we'll try our best regardless to setup something.

This discussion has been closed.