Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[REQUEST] Small UK VPS with UK Geo IP. Small companies are welcome!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[REQUEST] Small UK VPS with UK Geo IP. Small companies are welcome!

MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
edited July 2016 in Requests

Hello.

This time I'm looking for small United Kingdom VPS with UK Geo IP. However it can not be a big company resell. These IPs are too known. So, small companies are welcome. I'll use it 3 hours a day, so I won't be a noisy neighbor.

Specs:

RAM: At least 768MB [1GB prefered]
CPU: 1
HDD: Don't care. I can even stick with 5GB
Bandwidth: 100GB
Internet speed: Around 5MB/s will be enough
Virtualization: I don't care.

Port 25 can be blocked. I don't care. {Rick free :)}

Budget? Well... You probably could put me on a node as fulfillment so few bucks?

I know Aruba has this for €1, however it's hard to get non-known IP block.

Edit: I don't even need control panel, so you can save on license :)

Comments

• Dedistation has great OpenVZ plans starting from $4/mo for 1 GB and 30 GB RAID-10 HDD with DDoS protection.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • @Verelox Thank you for suggestion, however few months ago they pissed me off. After spending some time on tickets they asked me rhetorical question and closed ticket :/ As I'm kinda honorary I didn't want to create drama shi*t

@strikerr Don't you think that this answer is arrogant? If you spend some time on my profile you would see that I'm active here. I even subscribed to RSS channel for offerts.

• IshaqIshaq Member

https://lowendbox.com/blog/dedistation-ddos-protected-openvz-vps-starting-15year-london-uk/

2GB for $15/year or 3GB for $7.50/quarter. Won't get cheaper than that.

Thanked by 2MrPsycho Clouvider
  • FalzoFalzo Member

hostus @AlexanderM or loveservers @Jack ?

Thanked by 2MrPsycho AlexanderM
  • MrPsychoMrPsycho Member
    edited July 2016

@Clouvider Thank you. I'll consider this.

@Ishaq Thanks for suggestion, however as I said before I'm forced to skip linuxthefish's company unfortunately.

@Falzo Thanks. I have already e-mailed LoveServers. I know them for some time. I'll look at HostUS offerts. Maybe Alexander will have something special for me :)

• TinkuTinku Member

@nalkubaxd5 said:
    @Ishaq Thanks for suggestion, however as I said before I'm forced to skip linuxthefish's company unfortunately.

Would you like to explain your experience with Dedistation in detail? i am interested in one of their VPS plan but after reading your posts i am not 100% sure

• StackNetworkStackNetwork Member, Host Rep

We believe that our cloud vps will be of great value to you, and will help you reach your goals within your planned timeline. Please have a look at https://thestack.net/site/cloud

You can also write us via [email protected]

• @Tinku Sure. I'll PM you with as many details as I remember. However you should remember that it was few months ago and somethings might get changed. Also looks like my account was deleted. I can't login with my creditals and I'm not getting password recovery e-mails. On the other hand I have old e-mails that could prove what I'm saying.

@stackltd I'll shot you an e-mail, but I don't really think that we could work something out. Your smallest plan gives me 4 times what I want and price isn't LET style :/

• TinkuTinku Member

@nalkubaxd5 thanks for the reply i will wait for your pm

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Try vps247.com - my IP appears as domestic from them in Manchester

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • @Tinku said:

@nalkubaxd5 said:

Would you like to explain your experience with Dedistation in detail? i am interested in one of their VPS plan but after reading your posts i am not 100% sure

Be a good tenant and you'll be fine.

• nalkubaxd5 said: Sure. I'll PM you with as many details as I remember. However you should remember that it was few months ago and somethings might get changed. Also looks like my account was deleted. I can't login with my creditals and I'm not getting password recovery e-mails. On the other hand I have old e-mails that could prove what I'm saying.

I would also be interested to know what happened! If you let me know your invoice number or name I can tell you why your account was closed.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • @linuxthefish Thanks for showing interest. I'll send you PM in next few minutes.

@quadhost The "LET-LDN-512" looks very promising. If I won't find anything better for me in next few days I'll shot you a PM.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • @nalkubaxd5 said:
    @linuxthefish Thanks for showing interest. I'll send you PM in next few minutes.

@quadhost The "LET-LDN-512" looks very promising. If I won't find anything better for me in next few days I'll shot you a PM.

Thanks for letting me know, sounds like a miscommunication in sales ticket.

QuadHost is a solid choice in the UK - great network.

• I got an amazing offer from @infinity, based in the UK.

The service has been amazing, I need to write a full review at some point.

• @alegeek Can you tell me something more? Looks like their site is in work in progress.

• http://fiberoute.com

I don't pay the price shown on their website :)

The service is fantastic and out performs any other host I've used.

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

@nalkubaxd5 said:
    @alegeek Can you tell me something more? Looks like their site is in work in progress.

Well itt's been a bit of a work in progress for nearly three years now, at the moment almost all of our sales (unmanaged and managed, local and international) have been made by private contact rather than through the website.

We will be seperating our managed and unmanaged brands and getting proper websites setup in the next few months, in the meantime you can PM me for information and for reviews obviously you can ask anyone that's mentioned me. You should find a fair amount of people here who have a service with us. :-)

Thanked by 1MrPsycho
  • @alegeek Just send them mail! Thank you.

• Can HIGHLY recommend @Infinity :)!

Thanked by 2Infinity MrPsycho
  • creepcreep Member

@nalkubaxd5 said:
    @Clouvider Thank you. I'll consider this.

>

When did you say you are forced to skip linuxthefish? I didnt see it in this thread.

And im not a stalker who would stalk someone profile with all his posts.

• stasistasi Member

so much stress for a 2$ vps

• @creep Third comment here. But I don't think that it should influence your opinion. It's private drama, which I think I already explained with @linuxthefish , didn't I?

@stasi Firstly you have to find that $2 VPS!

• tommytommy Member

@stasi said:
    so much stress for a 2$ vps

we've few people on the gang looking for super cheap and asking too much for a little. And some people too lazy (aburayhan, postcd), etc) to search instead keep open new thread, and bam people start recommended provider

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@eastonch said:
    Can HIGHLY recommend @Infinity :)!

I'd say hes infinitely better than the competition.... I'll go back to bed now

Thanked by 1MrPsycho