Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WSI] Intel Core2Duo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WSI] Intel Core2Duo

stasistasi Member
edited July 2016 in General

Hey guys,

I have a Intel Core2Duo Preconfigured server with wholesaleinternet, but I dont have a need for it anymore.

Is somebody interested in it? Send me your offer.

Specs:

Core(TM)2 Duo E8200 @ 2.66GHz
4 GiB Ram
320 GB + 250 GB HDD
100mbit unmetered

Next Renewal 2016-08-12

Comments

• KobeKobe Member

What's the monthly renewal rate?

• stasistasi Member

@Kobe said:
    What's the monthly renewal rate?

10$

• gappergapper Member

Just let it expire... pretty sure someone else will buy it again at the WSI site.

• stasistasi Member

@gapper said:
    Just let it expire... pretty sure someone

else will buy it again at the WSI site.

too cheap to let it expire :)

• zrunnerzrunner Member
    edited July 2016

@stasi said:

I don't get it, the server is too cheap to let it expire, but you don't need it so you're asking if anyone wants to get it off you instead of getting directly from WSI for 10$?

These 10$ machines goes in and out of stock all the time so anyone interested should just get it directly from WSI.

I cancelled a Atom box, a AMD 248 box, and 3 of those Core2Duo boxes, like 2 days ago so they're probably added back to stock now that they finished the automated system checking, and anyone could just get them from the wsi website for 10$.

• stasistasi Member

@zrunner said:

@stasi said:

I don't get it, the server is too cheap to let it expire, but you don't need it so you're asking if anyone wants to get it off you instead of getting directly from WSI for 10$?

These 10$ machines goes in and out of stock all the time so anyone interested should just get it directly from WSI.

I cancelled a Atom box, a AMD 248 box, and 3 of those Core2Duo boxes, like 2 days ago so they're probably added back to stock now that they finished the automated system checking, and anyone could just get them from the wsi website for 10$.

they can get it from wsi if they are fast enough. I am not denying it.

• gappergapper Member

No need to be that fast... WSI have been having very bad power issues recently so I'm pretty sure a lot of people (like you) would not be renewing their servers this month so many new people are going to have the opportunity to get one of these.

• stasistasi Member

@gapper said:
    No need to be that fast... WSI have been having very bad power issues recently so I'm pretty sure a lot of people (like you) would not be renewing their servers this month so many new people are going to have the opportunity to get one of these.

I noticed one downtime. But if nobody will be found I will keep it.

• I 've just canceled my core2duo today. It will be renewed in 4 days but they said they will auto charge my cc 2 days before the renewal date.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2016

thanhdang said: I 've just canceled my core2duo today. It will be renewed in 4 days but they said they will auto charge my cc 2 days before the renewal date.

Who said that to you? They don't. They have 2 options, paypal agreement (that is charging the exact renewal date), and manual payments, that you enter the client area and pay. I use them for over a year now and they never tried to charge me in auto agreement before the renewal date.

• @jvnadr said:

thanhdang said: I 've just canceled my core2duo today. It will be renewed in 4 days but they said they will auto charge my cc 2 days before the renewal date.

Who said that to you? They don't. They have 2 options, paypal agreement (that is charging the exact renewal date), and manual payments, that you enter the client area and pay. I use them for over a year now and they never tried to charge me in auto agreement before the renewal date.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited July 2016

@thanhdang Just set it to manual payments and you will be safe. Although in my case, the charge is done in the due date, not earlier...