Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Shared hosting Reseller account - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Shared hosting Reseller account

2»

Comments

• right now, everything should be fixed. We were dealing with a a ddos attack on our smtp ports. Everything should be back to normal now.

• and where are you getting packet loss. I see from India, china, and a few other countries in the south pacific some packet loss but not in the US. Did see one blip in germany.

• @24khost said: and where are you getting packet loss

I see packet loss from many other locations too as verified from http://just-ping.com

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited March 2013

@shovenose said: @snelweg owner of GVH is VERY immature. I would not recommend hosting with them.

I recently ordered a reseller package with them.
    The largest plan includes free SSL + free Dedicated IP and free domain, coming to only $9 with 70% discount. I also purchased WHMCS license which is only $5.

Their support so far is great (the past few days), they have live chat too but I think is limited in the operational hours. Anyhow, their ticket support also provides fast initial response within 15 minutes. One staff even went the trouble using teamviewer to provide guidance.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

They use a reseller account last time I heard. Could have changed since then, but, honestly, you could buy a reseller package cheaper directly in that situation.

• @vanarp u can try with @BlueVM they are good . For 1.99$ cPanel reseller it's just awesome to be their customer

• Thanks @thehray for the recommendation.

• @BlueVM @Ishaq

First of all, I appreciate you sharing your nodes performance publicly.

I see that Server 1 in New York has been showing the Load above 20 consistently. I guess this is your shared hosting node. Wondering whether it is normal to see such load on a big shared hosting node or it is due to the DDOS attack you mentioned above.

• @vanarp said: Wondering whether it is normal to see such load on a big shared hosting node or it is due to the DDOS attack you mentioned above.

I was about to buy a reseller account with BlueVM, but I also saw the posts about DDOS and those posts make me think more about.

• @titanicsaled said: Damnit @concerto49 you've made me want to get a reseller package myself!

Great, hope to have you on board!

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Just an FYI, if you want a reseller with us just add $5/month on top of any cPanel plan (excluding our Single Site plans) and I'll add WHM access to your account (open a ticket of course so I can create a custom order for you). This goes for both our budget plans and DDOS Protected plans.

• @KuJoe I have to admit that I do not have prior experience with cPanel reseller accounts. Not understanding why you have additional charge for it when the total number of sites you allow going to be limited only.

Does cPanel charge the providers for every new reseller account?

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@vanarp: No. We just abide by server resources.

• Anyone have a recommendation for cPanel reseller plans in EU?

• @BlueVM @Ishaq
    ah Reseller1 plan out of stock, when it will restocked ?

• @arieonline - New stock issued.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@vanarp said: I see that Server 1 in New York has been showing the Load above 20 consistently

Just abusers, we deal with them fast.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@vanarp said: @KuJoe I have to admit that I do not have prior experience with cPanel reseller accounts. Not understanding why you have additional charge for it when the total number of sites you allow going to be limited only.

This is for a few reasons.
    1) We are taking on a much larger risk when we start allowing people who have not passed our fraud check onto our network. I'm not saying you won't be very strict in your fraud checking, but we've had some people who would accept money from anybody willing to pay and would result in blacklisted IPs, DDOS attacks, or worse. The increased cost is to help offset that risk.

2) We make less money from resellers than shared hosting clients because we limit how many clients we put on each server. It doesn't matter if it's our client or a reseller's client, we still have a limit and if we fill a server with reseller clients we don't make any money so we try to offset the costs.

3) It does take manual intervention to setup since we typically do not offer reseller plans so I factored that into the costs so if people really want it then it's worth my time to go through the setup process.

4) Lastly, if we offered reseller plans at the same cost as shared hosting plans nobody would buy shared hosting plans.

• @KuJoe Appreciate you sharing the details.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited March 2013

@snelweg Thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated :)
    Glad you like our services, if you need any other help, please let us know!

@DalComp Thanks for the kind words, it's a pleasure to work with you!

@shovenose We have our own servers. Slandering other companies shows that you're the immature one here, and you have a banned WHT account to back it up.