Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Link11 DDoS Protected VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Link11 DDoS Protected VPS

FearHunterFearHunter Member
edited July 2016 in General

How much users would be interested in a lowend vps inside the Link11 datacenter?

Thinking about several features including ssd space and enterprise hybrid ddos solution.

Link11 is able to provide premium bandwidth, ddos protection and reliable uptime.

Let me know your opinion!

Comments

• tr1ckytr1cky Member

They have one of the shittiest ddos protections, so no thank you.

Thanked by 1jh_aurologic
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@tr1cky said:

For UDP applications it might be bad, but as far as I know, they protect several banks which only run tcp services.

• i read conflicting opinions about their protection. @FearHunter i suggest you to try it yourself to have exact view of their services

• FearHunterFearHunter Member
    edited July 2016

@tr1cky said:

@Kabeldamagement said:

@tr1cky said:

For UDP applications it might be bad, but as far as I know, they protect several banks which only run tcp services.

If you are only using link11 ddos protection you are right. But if you combine it with additional hardware its solid. Hybrid anti ddos solutions are quite common.

@matteob said:
    i read conflicting opinions about their protection. @FearHunter i suggest you to try it yourself to have exact view of their services

Im already using link11 hybrid solutions and cant complain about it. Their network is excellent and their ddos protection blocking any attack.

Thanked by 2matteob jh_aurologic
  • jh_aurologicjh_aurologic Member, Patron Provider

@FearHunter said:

@tr1cky said:

@Kabeldamagement said:

@tr1cky said:

If you are only using link11 ddos protection you are right. But if you combine it with additional hardware its solid. Hybrid anti ddos solutions are quite common.

Hybrid in that case means Link11 Filter (some x86 servers) + Corero Smartwall? :-)

• Link11 is crap and g-portal also.