Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap windows vps provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap windows vps provider

I'm looking for good windows vps provider with 4gb ram and 4 core location can be netherland and france

Comments

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

Hello,

You can check our KVM SSD plans - 2 vCores and 4GB RAM for $10/mo or 4 vCores and 8GB RAM for $20/mo - location France - wishosting.com

• @exception0x876 said:
    Hello,

You can check our KVM SSD plans - 2 vCores and 4GB RAM for $10/mo or 4 vCores and 8GB RAM for $20/mo - location France - wishosting.com

if i remember correctly i did have a account with you guys and opt for trial too but not able to use it, no instructions or way to do so

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

You can have a look here : https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=25

• @RIYAD said:
    You can have a look here : https://client.host4fun.com/cart.php?gid=25

i did and have 2 questions
    when did france location will be available &
    is it ddos protected i have one from another service and even in uploading and downloading file from google drive my vps gets offline for an hour

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Its available , contact me over the chat box at Host4Fun and it have Basic DDOS protect and i believe it wont go offline just for download/upload !

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@jackpison said:
    if i remember correctly i did have a account with you guys and opt for trial too but not able to use it, no instructions or way to do so

Simplified instructions are here - https://www.wishosting.com/plugin/support_manager/knowledgebase/view/12/control-panel-howto/2/

Anyway you can contact our support with any questions or issues.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

Usually with Windows VPS, you might want to avoid the cheaper options. Especially if you plan on utilizing remote desktop. Paying a little extra can guarantee you the reliability and required speed for utilizing a Windows server.

• @EvolutionHost said:
    Usually with Windows VPS, you might want to avoid the cheaper options. Especially if you plan on utilizing remote desktop. Paying a little extra can guarantee you the reliability and required speed for utilizing a Windows server.

then can you suggest in a bit higher rates ?

• Four20Four20 Member
    edited July 2016

I'm currently using lunaNode for my Windows VPS's.
    2 vCores, 4 GB RAM, 35 GB SSD-Cached DISK, 2TB BW for $12/monthly.
    Great performance and uptime. They have three locations (2 in Canada and 1 in France) and also DDoS protected.

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

@jackpison said:

@EvolutionHost said:

then can you suggest in a bit higher rates ?

Hello, Evolution Host offer Windows VPS packages. Select a package type here (HDD or SSD) then select a plan that has the Windows symbol next to it.

• thanks for the offer found the service