Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XHostFire
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

XHostFire

spitzspitz Member

Hi,

Anyone with recent experience/review with this host? Which state is the LLC?

Thanks.

Comments

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

Hello!

Our company is registered in Hawaii, USA.

If you need more details about registration, please send me a PM.

Thank you.

• deployvm said: If you need more details about registration, please send me a PM.

Is this not information you can provide publicly, IE, Company Registration number so that it can be validated against https://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/search.html ?

eastonch said: Is this not information you can provide publicly,

Your can find it there, not a problem. I am just emphasising that the OP can send me a PM if he needs more detailed information.

• ehabehab Member

so far so good with the Finnish location, ticket reply was fast, no complaints. this is my small review. as the provider said what ever you want just ask.

• Im using their webhosting in hungary and its working fine. Can't complain about it at the moment.

• miklosmiklos Member

they live chat support is very bad ask about shared hosting and closed chat congrats!

• thatixthatix Member

@spitz said:
    Hi,

Anyone with recent experience/review with this host? Which state is the LLC?

Thanks.

Really don't know why it matters for you.
    As long as a provider don't deadpool, I don't care whether they are LLC(or stuff like that) or not

miklos said: they live chat support is very bad ask about shared hosting and closed chat congrats!

Hello!

Our live chat is handled by our junior support team, and I do apologise if there was issues.

We are also renovating our website, and so expect some site features to change.

Please submit a ticket, and we'll be happy to give you a detailed answer.

Thanks.