Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

4 TB of Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

4 TB of Storage

GCatGCat Member

I'm looking for 4 TB of storage, I'll likely only use 2, but depending on the upcoming contracts I may have to fill another 1-1.5 TB of stuff. The data will be accessed on a daily basis, from multiple computers & tablets (20-40 times a day).

I'm looking for cheap as possible, I don't want to spring a lot of money out for it, ideally yearly or semi-yearly plans would be preferred, but I'm open to all offers. Would prefer to keep it under $200 a year at most.

Prefer to pay with Visa/PayPal/Bitcoin/Cash/Wire Transfer

Comments

• rds100rds100 Member
    edited July 2016

Does it have to be online storage? Nothing beats a bunch of external USB HDDs pricewise. Otherwise i couple of kimsufis with 2TB HDD each would probably be the cheapest, unfortunately they no longer have the 5EUR/month one.

edit: just read you will be accessing it from computers / tablets, so the USB HDDs idea won't work.

• PandyPandy Member
    edited July 2016

hooow about Time4VPS?

~144e paid yearly for 4TB

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Pandy said:
    hooow about Time4VPS?

~144e paid yearly for 4TB

Vouch for those guys! Very satisfied so far :)