Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

make love to this forum. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

make love to this forum.

Comments

• YmpkerYmpker Member

• PwnerPwner Member

I feel bad for him, but at the same time that doesn't justify his irrational behavior. Maybe this "time out" will give him an opportunity to reflect on himself and realize that some of the people on here genuinely want to help guide him in the right direction. Unfortunately, odds are that he'll just come back and stay quiet for a bit before something else happens.

• perryoo11perryoo11 Member
    edited July 2016

just like futur-herberg :/.
    also disapearing and late with something new.
    and old people that are contacting him can fuck off.

• Now now, how many times have we given him a "time out" @Pwner?

He's been banned once, unbanned, and banned again. Let's see what happens I guess?

• PwnerPwner Member

@FlamesRunner said:
    Now now, how many times have we given him a "time out" @Pwner?

He's been banned once, unbanned, and banned again. Let's see what happens I guess?

Considering Johnny got quite a few chances, and a few other repeat offenders as well, I'd say it's only fair to give him another opportunity.

Thanked by 1FlamesRunner
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

FlamesRunner said: He's been banned once, unbanned, and banned again. Let's see what happens I guess?

Hopefully he'll learn that one does not fuck this forum. One makes love to it.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

@Pwner said:

@FlamesRunner said:
    Now now, how many times have we given him a "time out" @Pwner?

Considering Johnny got quite a few chances, and a few other repeat offenders as well, I'd say it's only fair to give him another opportunity.

Eh, I'm still here.

Really the only thing I remember about mtwiscool is he claimed in a build video that a generic $15 power supply was the same internally as a quality psu.

shovenose said: he claimed in a build video

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten the YouTube chronicles! I think that was leading up to 32mb.club though it was a bit earlier.

• I watched his video on the site he linked and there is clearly something short circuited in this dude's brain. He may be annoying but just keep this in mind.

• @Pwner said:
    I feel bad for him, but at the same time that doesn't justify his irrational behavior. Maybe this "time out" will give him an opportunity to reflect on himself and realize that some of the people on here genuinely want to help guide him in the right direction. Unfortunately, odds are that he'll just come back and stay quiet for a bit before something else happens.

Odds are that he has already registered a second account and will continue from there as if nothing happened.

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • LeeLee Veteran

He was cut a break when he was banned the last time, for his own good. Of course it was only going to be a matter of time before this thread happened.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jarland said:

@MrGeneral said:
    Assuming that's true, the ban isn't fair...he has a gone through so much.

I think we can sympathize with someone's situation while also not allowing them to further embarrass themselves on the forum. Much like the last time he was banned, this time appears to be for his own good rather than as an action taken against him.
    @raindog308 said:

@MrGeneral said:
    Assuming that's true, the ban isn't fair...he has a gone through so much.

The ban is about how he behaves on the forum, not a judgment on him personally. If he behaves well (no "fuck this forum" threads) he's as welcome as anyone else.

It's a one week temp ban, btw.

Understood and fair enough :)

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Dura Lex, sed Lex.
    If you break the rules you are out, period, no talking about fair or unfair.
    I only take issues with rules made post-factum to justify the bans, for example, mostly made for specific users which do not break any rule, but are deemed persona non grata by the forum admins. There is one thing to tell them they are not welcome there and criticize them, quite another to make up rules to justify shutting them off.
    In this case, the user clearly broke the rules, so the ban is justified, even too lenient, IMO.

Thanked by 1raza19
  • Thing is people can offer a helping hand(guidance, emotion or even financial support) but it's up the other person to accept that help. While I agree his early childhood from what @raindog308 said does seem really crap and very few of us will have worse if everything is accurate. Nobody has a perfect life... but you must make do with what you've got.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • MattKC said: Nothing....move on. You are creating needless drama. No company has any obligation to accept your order or tell you why they don't want your business

Mhm, outside the EU - Yes, most likely. In this case also, considering Moldova barely has something to be called a government.

You have certain obligations to follow as EU company for EU customers, we've seen that in the court processing against someone only selling to French customers (which is illegal, every EU citizen has to be treated the same - Limiting however by available payment method seems to be grey area only).

Essentially that means you should tell a customer why you did not accept him and this reason cannot be discriminatory based on citizenship, origin, religion, sexual... you get it.

Considering no one can really verify it... could just lie as well. Else, if pissed enough, you might get some letters.

• lazytlazyt Member

Think OP needs his meds adjusted again.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited July 2016

IThinkUFailed said: While I agree his early childhood from what @raindog308 said does seem really crap and very few of us will have worse if everything is accurate. Nobody has a perfect life...

Outside of very extreme cases you can live a normal life with mental illness (regardless of origin/cause), not always but most of the time. Not easy though, especially outside of the more common ADHD and Depression problems (like autism/related, bipolar, borderline, SZ etc.). Medication adjustment is probably the most important thing.

He lives in a western country which is not perfect either but the NHS is still one of the more reliable ones EU wide, with pretty high standards (heh, mostly.) and skills. You need to want it though and either take care to get it or have someone do that for you.

(Yea, i think i'm qualified to speak on this topic :))

• creepcreep Member

Removed.

• IThinkUFailedIThinkUFailed Member
    edited July 2016

@William said:

IThinkUFailed said: While I agree his early childhood from what @raindog308 said does seem really crap and very few of us will have worse if everything is accurate. Nobody has a perfect life...

Outside of very extreme cases you can live a normal life with mental illness (regardless of origin/cause), not always but most of the time. Not easy though, especially outside of the more common ADHD and Depression problems (like autism/related, bipolar, borderline, SZ etc.). Medication adjustment is probably the most important thing.

He lives in a western country which is not perfect either but the NHS is still one of the more reliable ones EU wide, with pretty high standards (heh, mostly.) and skills. You need to want it though and either take care to get it or have someone do that for you.

I completely agree. I wasn't stating that he couldn't lead a normal life just that nobody has a perfect life. We all have things we would change in our lives. Also goes back to what I said

Thing is people can offer a helping hand(guidance, emotion or even financial support) but it's up the other person to accept that help.

• trabiatrabia Member

interesting thread :)

Glad my guys observed this and rejected him.

Sorry for the late reply, I have been a bit busy lately so I saw this only now.

• cociucociu Member

mtwiscool said: mtwiscool

do you have a sister ?

I've changed the thread title to better reflect how people should approach our favorite forum.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

raindog308 said: I've changed the thread title

• @raindog308 said:
    I've changed the thread title to better reflect how people should approach our favorite forum.

Heh.. I was thinking, "Did @mtwiscool post another thread?"

I might be a little sad.. No drama today; now I have to find something on TV.

• Hadn't seen this much angst since middle school

• @William said:

I noticed you are fascinated with 3rd world governments, but why does this mean you are qualified for DSM-listed illnesses?

• ManofServer said: I noticed you are fascinated with 3rd world governments, but why does this mean you are qualified for DSM-listed illnesses?

Qualified as in what? As doctor? No, but i can speak from experience, even if i don't like to much most of the time.

Isn't it ICD-10 now? From the actual '16 edition: F21/F20.9 - There is also bunch of the Z61.* tree, but eh, let's leave it at that detail level.

This place is not unfamiliar to me either.

So yea, it's not easy always and support might be limited, but in western Europe one is still in a pretty good place compared to most others.

• MadMad Member

It's impressive to see how an hilarious thread can turn out in the "The Cesspit" thread, why not merging them?

• cassacassa Member

Tbh I think it's better to close this topic. It's getting pretty personal at the moment.

This discussion has been closed.