Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blazing Servers Review
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Blazing Servers Review

FilipbgFilipbg Member
edited July 2016 in Reviews

So, hello guys I was searching for a VPS and webhost and I stumbled on this cool host.
They provide VPS and webhost as well and on a really good price.
The VPS's are really fast, the panel is really well made and optimized, the up time is 100% and for the price is just perfect.
The support team is really helpful, everything you need they'll help. They're really nice and kind people.
I bought it for my SA:MP server hosting.
VPS's price starts from 4.5$/mo.

Benchmark

Thanked by 1BlazingServers

Comments

• edited July 2016
  • Uptime : 1 day, 15:17 100% uptime

• The authenticity of this review is questionable.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member

@Filipbg said:
    So, hello guys I was searching for a VPS and webhost and I stumbled on this cool host.
    They provide VPS and webhost as well and on a really good price.
    The VPS's are really fast, the panel is really well made and optimized, the up time is 100% and for the price is just perfect.
    The support team is really helpful, everything you need they'll help. They're really nice and kind people.
    I bought it for my SA:MP server hosting.
    VPS's price starts from 4.5$/mo.

Benchmark

Hahaha.

Now you can fuck right off along with the magical unicorn that you rode in on.

• BlazingServersBlazingServers Member, Host Rep

Thanks @Filipbg for posting this. We hope you liked our service and look forward to serving you.

And to all of them, who think that this is a fake review, please reply and we will try to sort it out.

• tommytommy Member

how 'he' order ?

edited July 2016

@tommy said:
    how 'he' order ?

Well, we made the deal via Skype.

• WebGuruWebGuru Member
    edited July 2016

Something looks weird with this review. OP says i got this VPS for $4.5/mo and the benchmark test shows 6GB of Ram and 8 cores. So @BlazingServers are you offering all this in $4.5 per month? Where is the link of this thread where this offer was posted or the website order page?

Thanks for correction @BlazingServers

• tommytommy Member

Proof with timestamp

• @Ishaq @Amitz is it possible to get a provider tag without a website and just by registering a domain name?

Thanked by 1zafouhar

@WebGuru said:
    Something looks weird with this review. OP says i got this VPS for $4.5/mo and the benchmark test shows 6GB of Ram and 8 cores. So @BlazingServers are you offering all this in $4.5 per month? Where is the link of this thread where this offer was posted or the website order page?

Suggest you to read properly:

VPS's price starts from 4.5$/mo

The price of the package he has now is $12.5 per month and it was increased to 8 cores from 4 cores for some extra payment.

• @BlazingServers said:

@WebGuru said:

The price of the package he has now is $12.5 per month and it was increased to 8 cores from 4 cores for some extra payment.

Thanks for the quick clarification but what happened to your website?

• YmpkerYmpker Member

Not sure if I remember correctly but isnt blazingservers that host which is around LET for a long time already but never had a website? Or am I mistaking things?

@WebGuru said:

@BlazingServers said:

@WebGuru said:

Well, actually, we don't want to know more customers about this as we are facing some shortage of funds and this problem should be sorted by next month. So, you can expect the website to be fully functional by mid-Aug. Also, you may check on WHCMS license verifier that we still do have a valid WHMCS license.

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2016

@BlazingServers At least you're honest.

Good luck during the shortage! :) (not sarcastically)

• @BlazingServers said:

@WebGuru said:

@BlazingServers said:

@WebGuru said:

Well, actually, we don't want to know more customers about this as we are facing some shortage of funds and this problem should be sorted by next month. So, you can expect the website to be fully functional by mid-Aug. Also, you may check on WHCMS license verifier that we still do have a valid WHMCS license.

Extra marks for the honesty you shown :)

@doghouch said:
    @BlazingServers At least you're honest :)

We try to be as honest as possible and try to keep full transparency. If you have any additional queries, you can contact us via Skype. Our Skype ID is blazingservers.

• tommytommy Member

still no proof of purchasing :P

@tommy said:
    still no proof of purchasing :P

Okay. I will post a screenshot of the paypal payment on getting permission of the OP.

edited July 2016

@tommy

(removed by mod)

He paid the remaining after delivery.

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited July 2016

@BlazingServers said:
    @tommy

(removed by mod)

2 extra brownie points for honesty. But you missed out the name of your client in the subject line at the bottom of that screenshot :P

@K4Y5 said:

@BlazingServers said:
    @tommy

http://i.imgur.com/dcyUNTS.jpg

2 extra brownie points for honesty. But you missed out the name of your client in the subject line at the bottom of that screenshot :P

Oh. Sorry :(. Did not notice it.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@Filipbg registered at June 10, have no comments and created a positive review. Smells like very unprofessional fake review.

Those guys always looking servers for ridiculous prices, personally I do not recommend take a risk to host any important data at provider which uses cheapest servers.

@bacloud said:
    @Filipbg registered at June 10, have no comments and created a positive review. Smells like very unprofessional fake review.

Those guys always looking servers for ridiculous prices, personally I do not recommend take a risk to host any important data at provider which uses cheapest servers.

I hope you will not host very important data on a LE provider or spend $$$ on a very stable provider for some random hobby...

• FalzoFalzo Member

at least nothing meaningful in this review so far. being probably one of very few clients on a node should always deliver good performance until the first abuser makes his way onto it...

as others said, does smell anyways. @BlazingServers had other "friends" before, using his services and accounts to some extend and posting about before becoming mad (don't recall the whole weird who was who by now)

• Smells scammy.

• Hostname: localhost

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2016

@Nixtren said:
    Hostname: localhost

Contrary to all other red flags, this is actually not a problem.