Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need DDoS Protected VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need DDoS Protected VPS

SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Hey,

Looking for a VPS with ddos protection and many IPs for a fair price. Budget is up to $21 per month.

RAM and Disk does not matter. Hoping for 1TB bandwidth

Dallas is the desired location but any location works if the ping is low to Dallas.

Best deal I have found so far is a 128MB VPS with 6 IPs with 400Gbps ddos protection for $21 per month. That's in Las Vegas though. That is with BuyVM.

Protection can be as low as 10Gbps

Thanks

Comments

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2016
    Thanked by 1letbox
  • MadMad Member
    edited July 2016

We provide OpenVZ VPSs with 20 Gbps DDoS Protection both in Dallas and Los Angeles (Psychz Networks), additional IPs cost $1.50 /mo each.

We can easily meet your requirements, feel free to contact us via live chat or email:

https://hostmada.com/openvz-vps

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

Thanks for suggesting them to give an offer

@andreamada said:
    We provide OpenVZ VPSs with 20 Gbps DDoS Protection both in Dallas and Los Angeles (Psychz Networks), additional IPs cost $1.50 /mo each.

We can easily meet your requirements, feel free to contact us via live chat or email:

https://hostmada.com/openvz-vps

I will PM you right now

• letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@SSDBlaze said:
    Hey,

Looking for a VPS with ddos protection and many IPs for a fair price. Budget is up to $21 per month.

RAM and Disk does not matter. Hoping for 1TB bandwidth

Dallas is the desired location but any location works if the ping is low to Dallas.

Best deal I have found so far is a 128MB VPS with 6 IPs with 400Gbps ddos protection for $21 per month. That's in Las Vegas though. That is with BuyVM.

Protection can be as low as 10Gbps

Thanks

How many IPs looking for? Pm me we can make deals.

• SSDBlazeSSDBlaze Member, Host Rep

I have some good offers in my inbox and in the thread

Please close the thread

This discussion has been closed.