Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting 256MB XEN VPS - PhoenixNAP USA - €4.00 ($5.21)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting 256MB XEN VPS - PhoenixNAP USA - €4.00 ($5.21)

AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
edited December 2011 in Offers

Hi Folks,

First offer posted directly on LET

Servers Located within PhoenixNAP, test IP: 199.30.48.189

SPECS:
XEN PV
4 Cores Equal Share (X3470 @ 2.93GHz)
256MB RAM
256MB SWAP
15GB HDD (Raid 10)
250GB Bandwidth @ 100mbit
1 x IP4

€4.00 ($5.21 from xe.com) p/month

No discount or promo code required the prices are being kept low right now for all sign ups to help launch the USA based service, the price you buy at is the price you keep should pricing change in the future.

Paypal and Moneybookers accepted.

As an added bonus anyone who currently has a NL VPS with Inception Hosting is entitled to a 20% credit against the next months invoice for any NL based VPS you already have when you also sign up for any USA based service.

IP6 is not available but should be coming soon.
IRC Not allowed (Enforced by network provider)

Thanks for reading :)

Anthony.

Comments

• you might wanna update link as it takes me to the topic and not order

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2011

Thanks DanielM,

Made a mess of that link :)

Correct Link: http://inceptionhosting.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=39

• IRC Not allowed (Enforced by network provider)

What network provider are you using? We were thinking about switching to PhoenixNAP but not if they're going to have things like that.

Hi Damian,

If you want to allow your users unrestricted use of IRC then going via colo@. may not be good for you.

• C:\Users\asim.zeeshan>ping 199.30.48.189

Pinging 199.30.48.189 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 199.30.48.189: bytes=32 time=340ms TTL=49
    Reply from 199.30.48.189: bytes=32 time=366ms TTL=47
    Reply from 199.30.48.189: bytes=32 time=312ms TTL=47
    Reply from 199.30.48.189: bytes=32 time=334ms TTL=47

Ping statistics for 199.30.48.189:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 312ms, Maximum = 366ms, Average = 338ms`

not so good from my location :( I wish I could get the same on NL

• Why HE? Pings are horrible from Europe :(

@ Asim, when you say you wish you could get the same on NL, do you mean the same responce times as your NL server or the same deal?

@iKocka, Inception Hosting is still new to USA offerings, through advice it was suggested that for the best connectivity within the USA HE was a good option and as the percentage of customers signing up are USA based it was the best way forward.

I will however make some enquiries regarding a better blend of carriers to try and better meet the expectations of both EU and USA based customers, your feedback is always welcome.

• @AnthonySmith said: I will however make some enquiries regarding a better blend of carriers to try and better meet the expectations of both EU and USA based customers, your feedback is always welcome.

East Coast would be fine for EU residents. It has the advantage of a good connection but still having a VPS in the US.

• @japon said: East Coast would be fine for EU residents. It has the advantage of a good connection but still having a VPS in the US.

It would be awesome to add east coast too. I can reach my VPS in New York in less than 100 ms trough Level3.

@AnthonySmith said: I will however make some enquiries regarding a better blend of carriers to try and better meet the expectations of both EU and USA based customers, your feedback is always welcome.

That would be great. The difference is huge. Trough nLayer/Level3 I can reach LA in 165 ms, while I need 200 ms trough HE.

• @AnthonySmith yes I mean price wise the same in NL because US one is giving me weird ping response time

• Sorry, I can't access to your official site from China :(

@Asim - the current NL offer on LEB is only 0.25 more expensive and you get double the HDD, more bandwidth and 4 extra cpu :)

@iKocka - The ping response times on the US packages may get much better within the next 24 hours it seems that there was a missconfig on the upstream so inbound is using a nice blend of carriers though colo@ and outbound everything is routing via HE which is not as intended so it may be worth waiting 24 hours and checking again, in fact I would appreciate the feed back in 24 hours either way :)

@VMVPS - That is a shame, unfortunately there is not much I can do about that.

• @AnthonySmith - Sorry to hear that. As you can see, I am a VPS Offer Blogger. And I have finished my writing for you but ... OK, I will cancel the post.

• @VMVPS said: I am a VPS Offer Blogger

Plenty of fish in the sea...

Don't threaten providers to get what you want. The only goal you've accomplished is completely ruining your own credibility here.