Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated server EU no email
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated server EU no email

gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

I am looking for a dedicated server with at least the following specs:
Intel Xeon X3220
2 GB of RAM
1 x 1TB HDD
4TB Traffic

I need email traffic to be disabled, to avoid spam issues (it's for a client of mine).

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2016

What's the budget?

EDIT: Ask the customer to pay in Bitcoin and send you ID for verification. I have seen such similar requests and they were pure screaming "SPAM". They may chargeback you, if port 25 is blocked. Did they ask 5 IPv4 as well?

• gleertgleert Member, Host Rep

Budget is $30 - $50 per month

@radi no additional ips have been asked

• Would you be interested in an X3430 with 4 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD in Netherlands? Also, Hexodo has great deals in Netherlands with X3220 (here), but I think you should check if a 1 TB HDD upgrade is possible.

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

I can offer you E3-1230v2, 8GB RAM, 1 x 1TB HDD, Unlimited traffic @ 100Mbps, IPMI access for $47.36 / Monthly. With payments in advance we can drop to $43. Also we have other cheaper solutions: https://www.bacloud.com/en/single-dedicated-servers

@verolux the X3430 would be good. Can you block outgoing email on this server?

@bacloud Can you block outgoing email on this server?

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

@gleert said:
    @bacloud Can you block outgoing email on this server?

Yes, we can block 25 port.

• I3d.net-I used them in the past and have only good things to say about them.

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

We can do
    Xeon X5600 8GB
    1TB RAID1 Hdd
    5TB traffic
    for $50/m

In Germany or the UK.

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

Intel Xeon E5620, 4 GB RAM, 2x 500 GB HDD, Unmetered Traffic 100 Mbps, IPMI, Voxility Protection, 39 Euro/month.

• cassacassa Member

@bersy and @Verelox thank you for the mention!

The old offers aren't valid anymore, but we can provide you with another plan. I'll PM you as it's the last server we have in stock at the moment with these specifications.

• How strict are you on the CPU requirement? @Clouvider sometimes have cheap i3's in stock.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

Thanks for mentioning @linuxthefish

We have some kit that would fit in 50 USD budget (assuming that's excl. VAT where applicable). Let me know if you're interested @gleert.

Our usual SALE offer is available here: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/dedicated-servers-sale but I'm more than happy to do a Cusom one for you.

Naturally, we can block port 25 if needed.