Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So bad at hostsolutions.ro - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So bad at hostsolutions.ro

2»

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@linuxthefish said:
    Someone's english isn't really a good way to measure how they run a business. For what it's worth cociu runs a good provider, and I've only had one major downtime.

You know... LET is a nice forum but then there are a bunch of kids with nothing worth to say.

• FritzFritz Veteran

LET is full of Grammar Nazis. :p

• dailydaily Member
    edited July 2016

I love @coicu; I don't have any services with him. (Congratulations on the wedding by the way! I'm a bit late.)

With that said, saying that he won't attempt to learn how to communicate with the market he sells to is a bit disheartening. Not knowing English is perfectly fine, and I'm pretty sure he gets his message across at least 70% of the time, but he has a choice to offer English support or not, and in a market that is heavily saturated it's the small things that matter. Even extremely slow growth in your English skills if admitted would be nice.