Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Hostus] No Service at Weekend?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Hostus] No Service at Weekend?

My VPS goes offline today, has been tried reboot with the control panel but still no luck, also i've asked this problem to their technical support but no answer yet. Are there really no one work on holiday?

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Patience is a wonderful thing....

• brian777brian777 Member
    edited July 2016

@hawc said:

Time is money bro...

• If you press on start and it doesn't start, it might have been suspended due to a DDoS attack or flood, or any abuse on your container. just wait.

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited July 2016

@brian777 said:
    My VPS goes offline today, has been tried reboot with the control panel but still no luck, also i've asked this problem to their technical support but no answer yet. Are there really no one work on holiday?

Sounds like you have been suspended by nodewatch. What's the ticket ID and I'll have a look for you.

If it's been suspended for spam etc it's not going to be the highest on our support ticket list

EDIT: I had a look and can't see any tickets please PM me the ticket Id. LET is not out support desk and posting here won't make your ticket get answered any quicker.

• @AlexanderM said:

EDIT: I had a look and can't see any tickets please PM me the ticket Id. LET is not out support desk and posting here won't make your ticket get answered any quicker.

I thought LET was a universal help desk for all providers!!!! This is a scam, I want a refund now!!!

• @brian777 said:

@hawc said:

Time is money bro...

There you go: http://www.softlayer.com/

/s

edited July 2016

@AlexanderM said:

@brian777 said:

Sounds like you have been suspended by nodewatch. What's the ticket ID and I'll have a look for you.

If it's been suspended for spam etc it's not going to be the highest on our support ticket list

HUS-TC1680, Nick said the issue is about the IP and he gave me a new IP, but i think it's wrong VPS cause i still can't login SSH with my root password.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

brian777 said: Time is money bro...

That being the case, you surely paid for a maximum response time SLA?

@brian777 said:

@AlexanderM said:

@brian777 said:

HUS-TC1680, Nick said the issue is about the IP and he gave me a new IP, but i think it's wrong VPS cause i still can't login SSH with my root password.

Per the ticker your VPS was suspended for having malware on it.

Alexander

edited July 2016

@AlexanderM said:

@brian777 said:

@AlexanderM said:

@brian777 said:

Alexander

What? there is no malware, automation scripts that run on that VPS is entirely made by myself and it's used to work with my IoT.
    also i never saw, make, or use file like /tmp/FreeBSD like you said on ticket

@brian777 said:

@AlexanderM said:

@brian777 said:

@AlexanderM said:

@brian777 said:

Alexander

What? there is no malware, automation scripts that run on that VPS is entirely made by myself and it's used to work with my IoT.
    also i never saw, make, or use file like /tmp/FreeBSD like you said on ticket

Hi Brian,

LET is not our support desk, please continue this matter over your ticket.

Thanks again,
    Alexander

• IshaqIshaq Member

Please use the company's helpdesk for support.

This discussion has been closed.