Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[WTB] E3 v2, v3, v5 Hardware
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[WTB] E3 v2, v3, v5 Hardware

RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

I am looking to buy Xeon E3-1230v3 , E3-1270V3, 1245V3/V2 , 1240v3/v2 .

At the moment I'm looking to buy the whole hardware including RAM and atleast 1 HDD with each one, will only consider offers with rail kit included.

Only hardware located at the US will be considered.

Please post here or pm me.

Comments

• CasterCaster Member

Checkout ebay, i am pretty sure you will get good bulk deals there.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

I might have some E3-1240v2's in my hallway. I ordered a bunch off eBay a while ago. Haven't really opened them and don't remember what they were. I'll let you know if they fit what you need.

• RapidDediRapidDedi Member, Patron Provider

@VirMach said:
    I might have some E3-1240v2's in my hallway. I ordered a bunch off eBay a while ago. Haven't really opened them and don't remember what they were. I'll let you know if they fit what you need.

Please pm me with a detailed spreadsheet of the spec

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

I have some spare hardware located in Quadranet DC.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep

If you need E3-12xx v5 (Skylake), I recommend you consider Supermicro.

Please check http://www.supermicro.com/wheretobuy/namerica.cfm?rgn=102&typ=DS for authorised distributors.

For more affordable alternatives, I know of gopcn.com, but I have personally not tried them. They are fairly active on eBay too.

I think it's worth buying new E3 v5s, while second hand or refurbished for older generations.

@hostdare said:
    I have some spare hardware located in Quadranet DC.

Could you pme me with the spec and pricing please.

@deployvm said:
    If you need E3-12xx v5 (Skylake), I recommend you consider Supermicro.

Please check http://www.supermicro.com/wheretobuy/namerica.cfm?rgn=102&typ=DS for authorised distributors.

For more affordable alternatives, I know of gopcn.com, but I have personally not tried them. They are fairly active on eBay too.

I think it's worth buying new E3 v5s, while second hand or refurbished for older generations.

Thank you for the recommendation.

Considering also E3 v5s if anyone is selling

Looking for more

Looking for more, can also takeover your colo plan (quarter rack - half rack - full rack), pm me what you have