Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Proxmox vs Virtualizor - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Proxmox vs Virtualizor

2»

Comments

• @AshleyUk said:
    @tyk correct, however it does not seem to have got much attention at all recently, so not sure how feature rich it is with Proxmox v4.x

there is a updated free module for blesta in the blesta forums by paulov which supports everything in proxmox v4.x if I am not wrong.

• @timnboys said:

@AshleyUk said:
    @tyk correct, however it does not seem to have got much attention at all recently, so not sure how feature rich it is with Proxmox v4.x

there is a updated free module for blesta in the blesta forums by paulov which supports everything in proxmox v4.x if I am not wrong.

I'm sure I recently saw a post that its not longer being developed or supported, and has been removed from the list in his signature. Not sure of reason.

• tyktyk Member

@AshleyUk said:

@timnboys said:

@AshleyUk said:

I'm sure I recently saw a post that its not longer being developed or supported, and has been removed from the list in his signature. Not sure of reason.

yeah, you are right.
    I don't know if blesta will works better than the modulesfactory proxmox module for whmcs which I'm using now

• @AshleyUk said:

@timnboys said:

@AshleyUk said:

if that be the case I will take his module and continue development on it then(and keep it free) since if I ever wanted to use proxmox I would probably use that module in my blesta.

• tyktyk Member

@timnboys said:

@AshleyUk said:

@timnboys said:

@AshleyUk said:

if that be the case I will take his module and continue development on it then(and keep it free) since if I ever wanted to use proxmox I would probably use that module in my blesta.

That's would be so great.
    waiting for your good news

• @timnboys said:

@agentmishra said:

@timnboys said:

@agentmishra said:

@timnboys said:

@agentmishra said:
    go with virtualizor, you will be at peace of working mind

not really that is why I switched to solusvm.

may you let me know what were the prevailing conditions...

just the general issues everyone else said in this thread about virtualizor

didnt really find any one pointing it to me that they had to switch to solusvm...

if you can let me know of the issues, virtualizor will help, if i cannot....

else kindly do not troll

please kindly don't act like virtualizor's sales & retention team please
    as I would much prefer proxmox over virtualizor because proxmox is free has ha/failover capabilities and alot more then virtualizor has(and yes I asked virtualizor back when I used them if they had a ha/failover solution and they just told me to use xenserver and put virtualizor on top of it like really??? that is your ha/failover solution if I wanted to spend big bucks on xenserver I am surely not going to pay more just to use virtualizor for it when it should have supported that out of the box like proxmox does.)

We wouldnt like to get in this arguement.
    We both know why you chose not to use Virtualizor.
    We have a policy not to speak about client matters in public.
    We are glad you have found a solution that meets your expectations.

• Btw: Do you install Proxmox on top of Debian or using their installer for productional setups?

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

webcraft said: Btw: Do you install Proxmox on top of Debian or using their installer for productional setups?

If you are using hardware raid just use the promox installer. If you are using software raid you need to install proxmox on top of debian since their installer does not support setting up software raid.

• @Awmusic12635 said:

webcraft said: Btw: Do you install Proxmox on top of Debian or using their installer for productional setups?

If you are using hardware raid just use the promox installer. If you are using software raid you need to install proxmox on top of debian since their installer does not support setting up software raid.

Doesn't proxmox 4.x installer do ZFS mirror (raid1) and raid10 equivalent configs?

Theoretically, It should be a superior checksumming software raid, assuming you have enough Ram(for ARC cache).

• rds100rds100 Member

Customers have tried ZFS mirror for proxmox and reported problems.

Thanked by 1vimalware