Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not-lowend providers in London, UK with Xen or KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Not-lowend providers in London, UK with Xen or KVM VPS

superpilesossuperpilesos Member
edited March 2013 in Providers

Does anyone know any Xen/KVM VPS providers in London, UK (NOT Manchester) that are not low-end, but more something like Linode? Linode's off the list because I also would like the company to be in the same location as the server.

Comments

• superpilesossuperpilesos Member
    edited March 2013

I have to give them my credit card before they'll tell me what plans they have or how much it costs? I've never seen that before.

• BogdacutuuBogdacutuu Member
    edited March 2013

@superpilesos said: I have to give them my credit card before they'll tell me what plans they have or how much it costs? I've never seen that before.

Wierd, I've only used PayPal with them so far. Anyway, I'm using them for development/testing (with my own Windows licenses). I've had absolutely no problems with them so far (although support is slow). My experience with them has been great so far (~6 months, using them as we speak for compiling software).

Pricing is:
    £0,0136896/hour - CPU core (2GHz)
    £0,0135168/hour - GB of RAM
    £0,0001368/hour - GB of disk

When the server is offline, you only pay for the disk space you use. You can have multiple disk volumes on each server, and you can have up to 5 network interfaces on each server (they can also offer internal LAN).

EDIT: actually they aren't in London. Pretty close however

• jhjh Member

clustered.net

• LondonVPS.com / Castlegem

• necsnecs Member

racksrv.com all the way.

• JacobJacob Member

I would go with racksrv.

• I went with RackSRV. Thanks everyone.