Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cheap rdp for just download&upload
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cheap rdp for just download&upload

looking for cheap rdp price for uploading and downloading with permission to install programs

Comments

• Do you have a specific location or budget in mind? You can get BuyVM's 2GB RAM, 40 GB SSD KVM with Windows (2008/2012) included at $7/mo (Las Vegas), here is LEB's post for more information: https://lowendbox.com/blog/buyvm-7m-kvm-2gb-ram-40gb-ssd-2tb-bw-in-las-vegas/

• what is your overall budget for this? I got space on one of my uk boxes.

• Get an Aruba 1GB Linux VPS for 1 Euro/Month and thn install Ubuntu on it with XRDP and enjoy the remote desktop from you windows pc and do all the downloading/uploading you want :) You can also install XRDP on CentOS and use it from Windows just make sure to install a GUI for CentOS.

• AyaanAyaan Member
    edited July 2016

Well may be you can try rdpnation rdp for your download and up work, i am using their france basic rdp, pretty nice and no downtime since 23 days.

• Try scaleway. Fast network speed

• Winode.org, use their botting VPS for $2.15/month.

• @momin90909 said:
    Winode.org, use their botting VPS for $2.15/month.

I won't trust the seller though, he's really idiotic. @lewissue (banned account)

• @WebGuru said:
    Get an Aruba 1GB Linux VPS for 1 Euro/Month and thn install Ubuntu on it with XRDP and enjoy the remote desktop from you windows pc and do all the downloading/uploading you want :)

Exactly what I do... except I use Debian