Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HP DL120G6 / 1x Intel Quad Core X3440 / 4X2TB SATA / 16GB DDR3 / 1Gbps Full-Duplex @ 100TB - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HP DL120G6 / 1x Intel Quad Core X3440 / 4X2TB SATA / 16GB DDR3 / 1Gbps Full-Duplex @ 100TB

2»

Comments

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran

Damian said: Transfer is the key

They don't have the servers in their own accounts anymore.

Nah, leasing is a thing also. (someone said Kidechires?) But you need to have a certain amount of trust from other users first. Not to mention you need to specify terms more clearly, the first few posts of this thread was just trying to pull out more details from you. And don't say "while I don't need it", implying you can take it back at any moment. Provide a guarantee to notify of the lease arrangement ending at least a month in advance, or something like that.

• Thanks for the great explanation.

• @rm_ said:

Damian said: Transfer is the key

They don't have the servers in their own accounts anymore.

Nah, leasing is a thing also. (someone said Kidechires?) But you need to have a certain amount of trust from other users first. Not to mention you need to specify terms more clearly, the first few posts of this thread was just trying to pull out more details from you. And don't say "while I don't need it", implying you can take it back at any moment. Provide a guarantee to notify of the lease arrangement ending at least a month in advance, or something like that.

okay. so I want lease it for one month...

• NekkiNekki Veteran

mtsbatalha said: okay. so I want lease it for one month...

Again, are you joking?

• FalzoFalzo Member

potentially against the rules? would offering dedicated servers on monthly base not need the permission to do so and a provider tag at all?
    tagging @jarland to clarify and be a good protector ;-)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Falzo said:
    potentially against the rules? would offering dedicated servers on monthly base not need the permission to do so and a provider tag at all?
    tagging @jarland to clarify and be a good protector ;-)

More of a trade situation than an offer IMO.

• So please admins close that thread!

• untrustable member. Avoid at all cost.

He rented one online.net dedicated server from me. After we talked everything , only ssh acces nothing more he paid the server by paypal. After 1 hour he wanted control panel acces. After 1-2 hour he wanted a refund. I refunded him. Next day he wanted again the server and sent about 30 email about he is so sorry.

Avoid at all cost... fraud member.

Thanked by 3rm_ boernd netomx
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

Damn right close that thread. Fucking cheek.

• @ZweiTiger said:
    untrustable member. Avoid at all cost.

He rented one online.net dedicated server from me. After we talked everything , only ssh acces nothing more he paid the server by paypal. After 1 hour he wanted control panel acces. After 1-2 hour he wanted a refund. I refunded him. Next day he wanted again the server and sent about 30 email about he is so sorry.

Thanks for the info!

• It's good know that there's people like this on this forum.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@ZweiTiger said:

Thanks for the info!

Thats the truth. Nothing more.

• @ZweiTiger said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@ZweiTiger said:

Thanks for the info!

Thats the truth. Nothing more.

I don't remember about we be on a jury.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

mtsbatalha said: It's good know that there's people like this on this forum.

Good to know there's cheeky fuckers like you here.

• People like you that the world needs to improve.

• AmitzAmitz Member

The Jury is listening.

Thanked by 1ZweiTiger
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

mtsbatalha said: People like you that the world needs to improve.

'Oh hai, who wants to keep my server warm 4 1 month, only $1 more than I paid originally?'

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Amitz said:
    The Jury is listening.

Please admin, close that thread. I don't knew that it's permitted ofensive words on this forum.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Closed on OP's request.

This discussion has been closed.