Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColoCrossing Buffalo Facility Completes SSAE16 Type II Audit!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColoCrossing Buffalo Facility Completes SSAE16 Type II Audit!

jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran
edited July 2016 in General

Another exciting piece of news coming out of Buffalo today which I thought might interest some of you:

ColoCrossing has successfully completed a SSAE16 Type II audit for its flagship Buffalo facility. Essentially that means that an auditor has visited our office and datacenter facility, reviewed our policies, procedures, safeguards, and confirmed that everything checks out as described.

If you're intrigued there is more information available on our blog inside the press release.

https://blog.colocrossing.com/colocrossing-awarded-ssae16-type-ii-certification-buffalo-datacenter/

Plenty more exciting stuff coming down the pipe too. Looking forward to sharing more as it becomes official.

Thanks guys :)

Comments

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

IPv6?

Thanked by 1inthecloudblog
  • DamianDamian Member

I know it's easy to kick a datacenter for not offering IPv6, but if it's not demanded by the customers paying a lot of money, then there's little point to implementing it otherwise.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran
    edited July 2016

jbiloh said: Essentially that means that an auditor has visited our office and datacenter facility, reviewed our policies, procedures, safeguards, and confirmed that everything checks out as described.

So either

(1) The auditors you deal with must be a lot nicer than the ones I deal with, or

(2) We could rewrite that sentence as "Essentially that means that an auditor has probed our sphincters, researched our family history back to the Revolution, taken multiple bodily fluid specimens from us, asked us ten questions five thousand different ways, and has tentatively approved us pending reference interviews with our first grade teachers."

(Congrats)

• lazytlazyt Member

Well if Jon can sit and type he has nicer auditors the the ones I've dealt with.

• ATHKATHK Member

@raindog308 said:
    (1) The auditors you deal with must be a lot nicer than the ones I deal with, or

Sexual favours go a long way ;) ;)