Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-Combative info for hostus.us
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Non-Combative info for hostus.us

I've tried contacting the information provided for hostus.us but no one has gotten back to me.

My question is this, I have a legit complaint that has nothing to do with service but with another aspect of their company.

So my question is this, anyone know a direct contact for hostus.us that I can email/call/whatever?

Thanks guys!

Comments

• K4Y5K4Y5 Member
    edited July 2016

@DrJinglesMD said:
    I've tried contacting the information provided for hostus.us but no one has gotten back to me.

My question is this, I have a legit complaint that has nothing to do with service but with another aspect of their company.

So my question is this, anyone know a direct contact for hostus.us that I can email/call/whatever?

Thanks guys!

Hire a PI. Leave us alone till you decide to start some drama!

• @K4Y5 said:
    Hire a PI. Leave us alone till you decide to start some drama!

See, drama is not my plan. I just am trying to get ahold of someone who isn't "tech support"

If I have to go the PI route, I sure as well won't post to LET :P

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

DrJinglesMD said: So my question is this, anyone know a direct contact for hostus.us that I can email/call/whatever?

So have you tried:

DrJinglesMD said: but no one has gotten back to me.

Being LET, I guess we have to ask how long you've waited...some people would submit a ticket and then post here 5 minutes later screaming that they're being ignored. 24h on a non-outage-related ticket wouldn't be unusual I think.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

No drama? Damnit. Guess I'll play xbox.

Thanked by 2yomero thagoat
  • @raindog308 said:

DrJinglesMD said: So my question is this, anyone know a direct contact for hostus.us that I can email/call/whatever?

So have you tried:

Yup tried both of them.

Being LET, I guess we have to ask how long you've waited...some people would submit a ticket and then post here 5 minutes later screaming that they're being ignored. 24h on a non-outage-related ticket wouldn't be unusual I think.

Over a business week.....

• AmitzAmitz Member

Have you considered that they are simply not willing to be in contact with you?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Hi,

If you submitted a ticket it would most likely been resolving to contact our abuse email, sometimes staff may action it depending on what is it.

Please contact abuse@ or if you get no response please email Alexander.mcneil@

Feel free to drop me a PM after you email those emails

Alexander

• AlexanderMAlexanderM Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@DrJinglesMD said:

@raindog308 said:

So have you tried:

Yup tried both of them.

Over a business week.....

100% we have no tickets open for such a long time. Please PM/email me the incident ID.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

It seems there support system don't send an email when the ticket got updated from staff. I waited 2-3 days for a ticket reply email and when checked the ticket manually, it was answered within 3 hours ( but never got an email update - not even in spam folder)!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @niceboy said:
    It seems there support system don't send an email when the ticket got updated from staff. I waited 2-3 days for a ticket reply email and when checked the ticket manually, it was answered within 3 hours ( but never got an email update - not even in spam folder)!

Have that issue too, I'm with Hotmail. I might switch to my own email and see if it works better, who knows.

• fazarfazar Member

@TheOnlyDK said:

Have that issue too, I'm with Hotmail. I might switch to my own email and see if it works better, who knows.

Indeed, I'm often missed important email in my outlook.com. Some email just thrown back by their antispam system without any notice to end users. Best way to track your tickets is using clientarea (if your provider use whmcs).

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@DrJinglesMD need a PI?

• justvmjustvm Member, Patron Provider

@TheOnlyDK said:

@niceboy said:

That happens with us too, hotmail, outlook etc.. from Microsoft just bounce back, so if our customers email belongs to this class we just check our returned emails and send them again through our Gmail account . Unfortunately we could not find a resolution for this problem, different from Gmail, Microsoft does not give any instruction or link on how to solve this problem, I would appreciate if somebody knows how to do.

• linuxthefishlinuxthefish Member
    edited July 2016

vpsrus said: That happens with us too, hotmail, outlook etc.. from Microsoft just bounce back, so if our customers email belongs to this class we just check our returned emails and send them again through our Gmail account . Unfortunately we could not find a resolution for this problem, different from Gmail, Microsoft does not give any instruction or link on how to solve this problem, I would appreciate if somebody knows how to do.

You need to whitelist your IP - https://mail.live.com/mail/services.aspx

Thanked by 2justvm Falzo

@linuxthefish said:

vpsrus said: That happens with us too, hotmail, outlook etc.. from Microsoft just bounce back, so if our customers email belongs to this class we just check our returned emails and send them again through our Gmail account . Unfortunately we could not find a resolution for this problem, different from Gmail, Microsoft does not give any instruction or link on how to solve this problem, I would appreciate if somebody knows how to do.

Thank you for the hint, we did this before and also Joined SNDS and JMRP on live.com and still have the problem, all our IPs are green and we do not figure in any blacklist.

@vpsrus said:

@linuxthefish said:

Thank you for the hint, we did this before and also Joined SNDS and JMRP on live.com and still have the problem, all our IPs are green and we do not figure in any blacklist.

Thank you again just got the information that IP was blacklisted on live and I just found the way to contact Microsoft support, so lets see what will happen. Gmail was easier.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • NdhaNdha Member

@vpsrus said:

@TheOnlyDK said:

@niceboy said:

That happens with us too, hotmail, outlook etc.. from Microsoft just bounce back, so if our customers email belongs to this class we just check our returned emails and send them again through our Gmail account . Unfortunately we could not find a resolution for this problem, different from Gmail, Microsoft does not give any instruction or link on how to solve this problem, I would appreciate if somebody knows how to do.

Happened with my Gmail too, but they fixed it when i inform them about that..