Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suggestions for free-hosting approach
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Suggestions for free-hosting approach

RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
edited July 2016 in Requests

Hello guys/girls,

I am requesting some suggestions on how to properly do this(software part).

Basically, I am looking for a script, that would allow me to create something like 000webhost. Users can register, create their sites, manage them and all the usual stuff.

I'd love everything to be integrated in one login, so control panel + billing system combo's fall out.

All suggestions will be considered though. Thank you, in advance! :)

I am also willing to pay for this, doesn't need to be free.

Comments

• @Radi said:
    Basically, I am looking for a script, that would allow me to create something like 000webhost. Users can register, create their sites, manage them and all the usual stuff.

So you want to lose my passwords? ;)

Good luck though!

Thanked by 1Radi
  • RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2016

No, I want a secure solution. I gave this as example, so people know what I am looking for.

Thank you! :)

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • FlamesRunnerFlamesRunner Member
    edited July 2016

Why not just use WHMCS + cPanel?

• TheOnlyDKTheOnlyDK Member
    edited July 2016

Or even WHMCS + VestaCP, the newest version of VestaCP has support for WHMCS.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

whmcs+cpanel is best if you can afford the extra cost :)

• DormeoDormeo Member

You want to run free hosting?
    Why?

• @Dormeo said:
    You want to run free hosting?
    Why?

It gives potential customers a chance to have a sense of the quality of the paid services by the provider, so if the free hosting is done well, when people want to easily scale they can rest assured that the quality is the same and just hop onto a paid plan :)