Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Selling Owned Unbranded WHMCS with Configurable options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Selling Owned Unbranded WHMCS with Configurable options

Need to sell owned unbranded WHMCS license. The license includes Configurable options and has active support till 25 June 2017. I am asking 300 for this license. Thanks

Comments

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2016

Edit: deemed "safe" by jarland =)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

doghouch said: Any insight?

Been around since 2014, no reports of scamming, not particularly worried about it.

Thanked by 2mnbvcxz GCat
  • License Transfer Policy
    We allow Owned Licenses to be re-sold or transferred once per license key (fees apply). Owned license are not eligible for transfer until at least 3 months have passed from the date of purchase. Owned licenses obtained via a reseller are excluded from this policy and are not eligible for any re-sales or transfers.

Leased licenses cannot be re-sold or transferred under any circumstances.

Before any sale or transfer, please contact us to verify eligibility of your license key. Upon request of the transfer, we will issue an invoice for the license transfer fee (currently $20). Once paid, we will request from you the name, email address and details of the new owner for the license to be transferred to. All transfers are final and cannot be reversed.

Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to other accounts.

Can't transfer the configurable options AFAIK

• I believe the configurable options go with the license that was purchased with. You are not able to resell the configurable options or transfer to any other license.

• CasterCaster Member

@mnbvcxz said:
    I believe the configurable options go with the license that was purchased with. You are not able to resell the configurable options or transfer to any other license.

Can you please open a ticket and confirm and provide a screenshot ?

How much you looking for ?

Payment terms ?

• CasterCaster Member

Edit : noticed $300.

• WHMCS confirmed add-ons are not transferable. Dropping price to 270.

• GCatGCat Member

So, $270 for the license from you, or fork over about $60 extra and get it from WHMCS with a fresh full year of support? Yeah I'd fork over $60 extra.

Unless you're willing to drop further, then I doubt it'll sell

Thanked by 1ATHK