Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Supermicro vendors in / around North Carolina
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Supermicro vendors in / around North Carolina

leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

Hello,

Does anyone know/recommend any Supermicro vendors in / around North Carolina who can deliver E3s in 1-2 days ?

We need 3 of them shipped to Asheville, NC asap.

(If anyone has spare/used E3s, can also buy them). Urgent requirement.

Ishan

Comments

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

apaqdigital.com in Atlanta

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • @leapswitch said:
    Hello,

Does anyone know/recommend any Supermicro vendors in / around North Carolina who can deliver E3s in 1-2 days ?

Ishan

Its a long weekend now in the US, I don't think anyone will be able to supply that until next week.

• leapswitchleapswitch Patron Provider, Veteran

@zafouhar said:

@leapswitch said:
    Hello,

Ishan

Its a long weekend now in the US, I don't think anyone will be able to supply that until next week.

I understand. Apaq however is too slow, they are quoting late next week to ship out the servers.

• KrisKris Member

Friday 2pm in this time zone before Independence Day, which is Monday the 4th.

You don't want someone building your server the 5th with a hangover, 'nor will you probably find one.

If you can find someone that can get them out late next week, I'd choose them, otherwise good luck.

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • letboxletbox Member, Patron Provider

@leapswitch said:
    Hello,

I have one in LA e31240. Let me know if interesting.