Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DDoS Protection/Dedicated Server/Remote Protection - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DDoS Protection/Dedicated Server/Remote Protection

2»

Comments

• dailydaily Member

SplitIce said: daily said: Yeah I would stay away from them based on this. They aren't on their own paying customer's side.

Oh right, stay away from the company investing days of solid labour into a 13 dollar service for the customer benifit.

Well considering you advertise a service.. if it isn't working, yeah I expect you to do something, regardless of how much they are paying for it. YOU set the price. You aren't on their side..

SplitIce said: My comment re provider jumping is related to the observed behaviour of many people who instead of reporting an issue or waiting for resolution jump to the next provider immediately, and again face the same problem

Same problem? This is an isolated incident. You are the issue, not him. I know that Psychz might be having issues, but that is none of his concern. You don't work out for him, he can leave. You pressuring him to stay saying that he'll just have more issues with another provider just so that you can grab some more of his $13/m is you being against him.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@daily I am not pressuring anyone to stay or leave, merely offering my advice. I am sorry offering advice offends you.

• dailydaily Member

SplitIce said: As we asked in the ticket, please be patient and restrict yourself from opening any more threads. The more threads/posts you create (currently at 3 that I have found) the more distracted I am from the situation at hand.

SplitIce said: P.S Jumping from provider to provider is probably just going to get you burnt repeatedly.

I rest my case, no more to say.