Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[BudgetNode] $12/year • OpenVZ • Free Inbound • 50Gbps DDoS Mitigation • Ashburn, USA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[BudgetNode] $12/year • OpenVZ • Free Inbound • 50Gbps DDoS Mitigation • Ashburn, USA

2»

Comments

• IshaqIshaq Member

@dark said:
    that 3.6 may sounds better than a 3.5 or 3.3,is that some I7 or I5 based cpu?

Intel Xeon E3-1271v3 as stated in post :)

• @wwabbit said:
    Flag for not having a provider tag

Yes @Ishaq needs to ban himself for not having a provider tag.

• JordanJordan Member

The coupon DOUBLERAM is still active, likely to run out later today. Grab yours while you can!

• tommytommy Member

@wwabbit said:
    Flag for not having a provider tag

you got him

• FredQcFredQc Member

@Jordan said:
    The coupon DOUBLERAM is still active, likely to run out later today. Grab yours while you can!

Does this apply on current offers on this page? Because I've tried to apply it when ordering and it says : The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

:(

Anyways, I've still ordered one... :P

• JordanJordan Member

@FredQc said:

@Jordan said:

Does this apply on current offers on this page? Because I've tried to apply it when ordering and it says : The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

:(

Anyways, I've still ordered one... :P

Yeah not sure why WHMCS is doing that, I think having 0% percentage price decrease confuses it. If you kept the code in then I would have seen it on the orders page and applied it. If you didn't, open a ticket and I'll apply it for you.

Thanked by 1FredQc
  • JordanJordan Member

Due to popular demand we have added more 256MB RAM Specials. If we were out of stock earlier, you may be able to grab one quickly.

• @Jordan DOUBLERAM is still applicable?

• JordanJordan Member

@tenpera said:
    @Jordan DOUBLERAM is still applicable?

Hi, the code has now expired.

• I ordered one last night and paid but it still shows unpaid and hasn't sent me any details. Is that expected? I typically get server details immediately.

• IshaqIshaq Member

@hacktek said: I ordered one last night and paid but it still shows unpaid and hasn't sent me any details. Is that expected? I typically get server details immediately.

If you paid with card (2Checkout) they take some time to mark it paid. Open a ticket if you haven't already.