Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS (details inside) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS (details inside)

2»

Comments

• matteobmatteob Barred
    edited July 2016

@livonias said:

yes sure, feel free to take your time. For the "bad review" if you refer a one linked here, is simple, we received a shutdown request by police and found that customer signed in with false identity. If your service is legit you will not have that issue, we protect every legit business but ban every abuser.

But please read the last 2 page of discussion where some legit customer reported their experincing, only good things.

By the way, take your time, and if you will give us a chance, you will be safe about full refund policy.

• @matteob said:

@livonias said:

yes sure, feel free to take your time. For the "bad review" if you refer a one linked here, is simple, we received a shutdown request by police and found that customer signed in with false identity. If your service is legit you will not have that issue, we protect every legit business but ban every abuser.

But please read the last 2 page of discussion where some legit customer reported their experincing, only good things.

By the way, take your time, and if you will give us a chance, you will be safe about full refund policy.

So just to confirm for myself;

• 2vCPU
    • 2GB RAM
    • 25GB SSD
    • DirectAdmin
    • 1Gbps uplink

KVM VPSPro

For 15$/mo including VAT, right?

Location Milan or Strasbourg I think? What would be the fastest connection with the Netherlands you think?

I'll check some reviews on the internet, always willing to give someone a chance, as long as it's worth it :) Thanks anyway so far.

• @livonias said:

Yes confirmed. VPSPro are based on OnAPP platform in high Avaibility enviroment. You will also get DNS Anycast service and FREE 500GB/month 20 POPs worldwide CDN. If you in future will get DDoS (i hope no) you can convert existing ip into DDoS Protected for 9€/monthly without reconfiguration in your ends.

Here an interesting article how is configured our storage http://www.domflow.it/vdisks.php

Please give me one ip near you (if you prefer, for privacy give me by p.m.), i will reply to you with lower ltatency service.

• bersybersy Member
    edited July 2016

livonias said: Edit: Received a reply in really bad English (no offence. I know my English isn't fluent, but theirs..... :-)) So no Polusweb for me unfortunately.

Yep, that's a Russian company as far as I can see ;)

• cassacassa Member

@bersy thanks for mentioning!
    @livionis we're located in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and can offer you the following:

2 vCPUs @ 3.2Ghz
    2GB DDR3 memory
    25GB SSD storage (RAID1)
    1TB bandwidth @ 1Gbit
    Directadmin license included
    For €12.50 per month

If you're interested in this offer, PM me and I'll make everything ready :)