Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TRANSFER: for BuyVM $15/year, Ramhost/TinyVZ $15/year and QualityServers £12.00/year
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

TRANSFER: for BuyVM $15/year, Ramhost/TinyVZ $15/year and QualityServers £12.00/year

dmmcintyre3dmmcintyre3 Member
edited December 2011 in Offers

Qualityservers LOWEND-2GB-100MB-AUG2011 - renewal on 18/09/2012 - I want $8 for this VPS
BuyVM $15/year - renewal on 08/15/2012 - I want $12 for this VPS
Ramhost/TinyVZ $15/year - renewal on October 28, 2012 - I want $12 for this VPS
I only can take paypal payments.

Comments

• @dmmcintyre3 said: renewal on 18/09/2012

@dmmcintyre3 said: renewal on 08/15/2012

@dmmcintyre3 said: renewal on October 28, 2012

Why do you use a different date format for each?

• it's what was in their control panels, I just copy/pasted.

• I'll take the BuyVM off your hands.

• @dmmcintyre3 said: BuyVM $15/year - renewal on 08/15/2012 - I want $12 for this VPS

Please keep in mind folks, at this time we're only authorizing transfers to accounts in good standing that already have active/prior services.

• @Aldryic said: Please keep in mind folks, at this time we're only authorizing transfers to accounts in good standing that already have active/prior services.

It will go smashing next to my other $15/year plan.

• Shouldn't have any problems then. All I need is for both of you to open tickets confirming the transfer at your convenience, and I'll handle the rest :P

• The BuyVM VPS has been sold. The other two are still available.