Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spamexperts
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spamexperts

Hi, is there any reseller plan that offers affordable spamexperts plans ? I want to filter some external domains hosted in my cpanel servers and looking for cheapest spamexperts solution.

I'm using now EUK host for this, and paying spamexpert as per domain.

Thanks

Comments

• You could also look into magicSpam, it works well and might be cheaper for you depending on how many sites/domains per server.

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member

That solution seems that need to be installed in a specific box, I do have a couple of cPanel servers, a couple of plesk boxes and other custom solutions ... would it work to filder external domains ?

Thanks

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member

And what about the quality of the filter? does filter work OK with specific languages SPAM like spanish or chinese?

Thanks !

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Sure, just pipe it through.

• mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2016

@KeyJey We have good spam/virus filters with quarantine management (features) . Split domain routing/ relaying is supported in the admin panel so you can use the service just for filtering out junk or as primary mail server for the domain.

• tommytommy Member

mailcheap, he asking for filter not email hosting, I dont see you offer filtering services?

how much you paid per domain?

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

Hello,

Why dont you just host your mailbox to a provider whose solution includes a good spamfilter ?

• tommytommy Member

ikoula, there're many reason :)

few example :

• ip reputation
    • pricing
    • company policy
    Thanked by 1Ikoula
  • mailcheapmailcheap Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2016

@tommy said:
    mailcheap, he asking for filter not email hosting, I dont see you offer filtering services?

how much you paid per domain?

Hi Tommy:) We offer unlimited users and domains with storage starting from 20 GB at $4.99/mo. So he could use the Basic 1 plan for filtering as many domains/ users as required :)

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • BradNDBradND Member
    edited June 2016
    Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

Thanks for mentioning @BradND !

Yes, we do Spam Experts, both internal and external, both incoming and outgoing. If that's something you'd like to explore @KeyJey please drop me a PM - I will be happy to help :).

Thanked by 1heachhog
  • YKMYKM Member

Have you considered spamwall?

• I think there are a few companies here on LET that use SpamExperts, @Clouvider, for example

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Considered just improving your own filters? Spam assassin is great if you take the time to tailor it to your needs. SpamExperts is not a "set it and go" solution either, you still have to tailor it to your needs. Spam campaigns these days are often better than most algorithms.

Thanked by 2KeyJey CrossBox
  • mxforce ?

I've been using postlayer for a while (It's the end user version of Mxforce) and it seems to catch most of the crap.

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member

Well, I have my own ASSP solution, and also a couple of domains with SpamExperts (as I said efore). but having some issues lately, so that's why I'm checking SpamExperts or other alternatives.

I know SpamExperts for long time and it's in general fine .... could be better, but makes its job more or less OKAY.

• KeyJeyKeyJey Member

jarland said: Considered just improving your own filters? Spam assassin is great if you take the time to tailor it to your needs. SpamExperts is not a "set it and go" solution either, you still have to tailor it to your needs. Spam campaigns these days are often better than most algorithms.

Totally agree, rules changes so fast ! it's quite hard to keep spam motors up to date ....

• People are still using filtering to fight spam? Talk about treating the symptoms instead of the disease . . .

• Weirdly enough, I got a promotional email from EZPZ hosting with them mentioning SpamExperts. I am not sure that it is what you are looking for, but it is something that you can check out. I haven't used them in years.

Here is the excerpt from the email.

SpamExperts Outgoing Filtering
    We've offered incoming spam filtering for years but have recently also added outgoing filtering. This prevents our IPs being listed on blacklists ensuring your email is delivered perfectly every time.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • KeyJeyKeyJey Member

Already talked to them. That was the reason I decided to proceed with this issue .... ;)

They don't have any limits but said the don't allow to use external routing. I'll take a look anyway, thanks !

• Any other SpamExperts re-seller here?
    Or any other similar solution with per domain base pricing ??

It looks like SpamTitan might be a better product but their pricing is per email box which becomes expensive.

• @Umair We sell Spam Protection powered by SpamExperts :)

• @KeyJey I am using some tips shared by @jarland a while ago in a thread here. I can't find it now. They immediately stopped spam. One obvious tip I can share is that you have to inspect the exim logs, and look for patterns of domain (.stream, .click, etc.,) & servers sending spams.

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • Hello,

I talk to SpamExperts and they are not offering per domain pricing anymore. Any reseller here that can do that?

@gethosted said:
    Hello,

I talk to SpamExperts and they are not offering per domain pricing anymore. Any reseller here that can do that?

Yes, feel free to PM :).

Thanked by 1KeyJey
  • @Clouvider said:

@gethosted said:
    Hello,

Yes, feel free to PM :).

PM :)

• UmairUmair Member

Any SpamExperts reseller with per domain pricing ??
    I just need it for one domain

• Umair said: Any SpamExperts reseller with per domain pricing ?? I just need it for one domain

It'll be hard to find. It's probably cheaper to host your site with a provider that has SpamExperts included in their offering :)

Thanked by 1Umair

@DigitalFyre said:

Umair said: Any SpamExperts reseller with per domain pricing ?? I just need it for one domain

It'll be hard to find. It's probably cheaper to host your site with a provider that has SpamExperts included in their offering :)

I second that. To cover support costs I'd need to charge you well above what you'd be expecting to pay for a single domain.

Thanked by 1Umair
  • hostenshostens Member, Host Rep

@Umair said:
    Any SpamExperts reseller with per domain pricing ??
    I just need it for one domain

SpamExperts for one domain? No problem - Hostens

Thanked by 1Umair