Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i-83.net now in Beauharnois, CA & Pune, IN
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

i-83.net now in Beauharnois, CA & Pune, IN

Good news for all the NAT fans out there.. :)

I got a message in my inbox today:

Mike, IPv4 NAT/IPv6 Instances in Beauharnois, CA & Pune, IN!

We have just opened another set of locations for our NAT range in Canada and India!

For full package details see https://i-83.net.

BHS-128 - 1 vCPU, 128mb DDR3 RAM, 5GB RAID Disk, Unmetered^ Port
1 Shared IPv4 (20+SSH Port) + /64 Block IPv6, Beauharnois, CA. - Order - £2.50/yr

BHS-256 - 1 vCPU, 256mb DDR3 RAM, 10GB RAID Disk, Unmetered^ Port
1 Shared IPv4 (20+SSH Port) + /64 Block IPv6, Beauharnois, CA. - Order - £4.50/yr 

PUN-128 - 1 vCPU, 128mb DDR3 RAM, 5GB RAID Disk, Unmetered^ Port
1 Shared IPv4 (20+SSH Port) + /64 Block IPv6, Pune, India. - Order - £2.50/yr

PUN-256 - 1 vCPU, 256mb DDR3 RAM, 10GB RAID Disk, Unmetered^ Port
1 Shared IPv4 (20+SSH Port) + /64 Block IPv6, Pune, India. - Order - £4.50/yr

Comments

• TomTom Member

Just picked up a box in Pune, IN. Whilst trying to wget a script from termbin...

Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.

:(

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • i83i83 Member
    edited June 2016

@Yoda, it is a sad state that certain countries do filter and censor the internet but unfortunately this is something beyond our control.

Thanked by 3Tom Junkless K4Y5
  • BHS sounds like OVH, PUN sounds like LeapSwitch to me! Congrats @i83, still loving my SG node :)

Thanked by 1i83
  • i83i83 Member

@theroyalstudent said:
    still loving my SG node :)

Thanks for the kind words and continued custom!

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • @Yoda

VPN your way through it, it's not like their censorship is as hard to get through as the Great Firewall of China :p

Thanked by 1Tom
  • get ip ..*.100 maybe i am the first client, lol

• Just what I was wishing for.

Now everybody behave on the node. :)

• TomTom Member

@singhigh said:
    get ip ..*.100 maybe i am the first client, lol

I got *.10 :)

Thanks for the great service as always @i83

• yeah...censorship in India sucks.

• @Yoda said:
    Just picked up a box in Pune, IN. Whilst trying to wget a script from termbin...

Your requested URL has been blocked as per the directions received from Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. Please contact administrator for more information.

ugh.. so that's the batshit Internet the rest of my country experiences, without VPN.

• @vimalware said:

@Yoda said:

ugh.. so that's the batshit Internet the rest of my country experiences, without VPN.

At one point, they banned github for a few days. So you can imagine.

• i83i83 Member
    edited June 2016

@singhigh, @vimalware, @Yoda

Thanks for the continued custom and feedback!

Based on user feedback we also have 512mb instances available in all regions as a upgrade across our platform just incase you start hitting the limits of 256mb RAM.

You can upgrade under the product view in the client area, public ordering should be up shortly (we also want to re-arrange our main site).

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • @i83 said:

Based on user feedback we also have 512mb instances available in all regions as a upgrade across our platform just incase you start hitting the limits of 256mb RAM.

You can upgrade under the product view in the client area, public ordering should be up shortly (we also want to re-arrange our main site).

You read my mind.

• elgselgs Member

They could cancel your service and just refund the money to your account with them, as opposed to your PayPal account.

• i83i83 Member
    edited June 2016

@elgs said:
    They could cancel your service and just refund the money to your account with them, as opposed to your PayPal account.

Correct, we don't officially offer a refunds policy.

You missed the bit about the 25% additional credit (125% total) with the refund for your hassle and inconvenience.

Also if you check the other threads regarding the previous location closure or contacted us via our official support methods we are more than happy to refund anyone back to their payment method (PayPal/BitCoin/Stripe etc.) at 100%.

EDIT - Your refund has been processed.

Thanked by 1elgs
  • Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited June 2016

@i83 Do you allow VPN for personal use in Pune? Is TUN enabled by default or is there option in control panel to enable TUN?

• elgselgs Member

@i83 said:

@elgs said:

Correct, we don't officially offer a refunds policy.

You missed the bit about the 25% additional credit (125% total) with the refund for your hassle and inconvenience.

Also if you check the other threads regarding the previous location closure or contacted us via our official support methods we are more than happy to refund anyone back to their payment method (PayPal/BitCoin/Stripe etc.) at 100%.

EDIT - Your refund has been processed.

Thanks. Refund received after opening a ticket.

• i83i83 Member
    edited June 2016

@Luke007 said:
    @i83 Do you allow VPN for personal use in Pune?

Yep, our terms forbid public/open proxies/VPN's but we have no issue with private/personal services.

Is TUN enabled by default or is there option in control panel to enable TUN?

TUN/TAP can be enabled from within the management panel.

Thanked by 2vimalware vivekagr
  • Luke007Luke007 Member
    edited July 2016

@i83 Do you allow game servers in Indian location? I want one with 1 GB RAM, 1 dedicated IPV4, 500-1000 GB bandwidth, 20 GB space. Budget 10-12$ per month.

• edited July 2016

@Luke007 said:
    @i83 Do you allow game servers in Indian location? I want one with 1 GB RAM, 1 dedicated IPV4, 500-1000 GB bandwidth, 20 GB space. Budget 10-12$ per month.

Don't think they got any offerings with dedicated IPv4, ask either LeapSwitch or ZappieHost or just get DO.

Alternatively, I got a VPS from ZappieHost (India) with quite some more time to go (7+ mth), willing let go for really cheap since its just a development box / Syncthing relay. Contact for more info.

• @Luke007 said:
    @i83 Do you allow game servers in Indian location?

i-83.net is our NAT based brand.

We offer OpenVZ based instances in India on our standard OpenVZ packages - https://quadhost.net/virtual-private-server/

• @quadhost Do you allow game servers in your Indian nodes, Counter Strike server to be precise?

• @Luke007 said:
    @quadhost Do you allow game servers in your Indian nodes, Counter Strike server to be precise?

Yes, provided it respects the resources of the plan you choose.

You can find our full policies at https://quadhost.net/policies/

Thanked by 1vimalware