Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFMPEG Error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FFMPEG Error

picypicy Member
edited March 2013 in General

FFmpeg and FFmpeg-php are installed on my server and it is working well too.

But when downloading song it is not showing any progress but while converting it is showing progress.

http://mp3world.mobi/details.php?code=SqaIM9JBs9o&name=Kelly+Clarkson+-+Long+Shot+(HD,+1080p)&through=true

Press the download button and check please it doesnt show progress untill it download the song. But the script works well in previous server.

Comments

• and what makes you think it's a FFMPEG error?

• picypicy Member

@Bogdacutuu said: and what makes you think it's a FFMPEG error?

because it works well on another server.

• Is the other server (the one where it's working) running APC and includes apc.rfc1867 = on in php.ini?

• picypicy Member

i dont see apc.rfc1867= on on the working server.

• Then it's not what I thought... :S

• picypicy Member

Is there any one can help me in this?

• Didn't someone else help you with your server the other day? Why don't you look for the same person? Shouldn't be that difficult for him/her to step in, I assume paid job.

• picypicy Member

He fixed it for me for free. BTW i need some one who can fixed it now for free or paid.

• picypicy Member

Guys just now figured it out and it was related to php, any one here good in php?

• @picy checking the source, it has progress in there. If you reload convert page, you can briefly see the progress bar updates just for a few seconds. But seems like this page aren't flushed when it should. When I were working with your server, it had ob_flush warnings in your logs, seems like this is related. But I can take a look tomorrow only, if you won't find somebody else to help you with that.

• picypicy Member

@nstorm thanks bro , waiting for you to come back. PM me back once you are.

• picypicy Member

BTW there should be another page http://prntscr.com/vrkaq before this which shows download progress like this page mp3world.mobi/demo/index.php?code=ubNF9QNEQLA - This one will show only download.