Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

anyone who interests in China VPS?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

anyone who interests in China VPS?

StarryStarry Member, Host Rep
edited February 2023 in Offers

I got a reseller from beijing teletron (it is said the largest datacenter in Asia)

I can offer this plan for $5.7

CPU:Intel XEON E5620 2.40GHz 1 Core
RAM:512M DDRIII
HDD:60G SAS+40G Cloud
Bandwidth: Unlimited Transfer on 5Mbps Port
1 ip address
VMware

Free Windows 2003 (Chinese only, if you want English version, do it yourself!) and CentOS 5.6
NO OTHER OPERATING SYSTEMS.

No Control Panel, just a ticket system (If you don't know Chinese, I can help you submit the ticket at 6:00 p.m GMT +8 for I am still a student ).

Order Link: http://my.starrydns.com/cart.php?gid=7
Switch to English at right-bottom.

Accept Payment: Paypal and Alipay.

you can use this vps for:

1. go inside the Great Firewall of China to experience. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Firewall_of_China#Technical_implementation)

2. set a vpn and watch free films on Youku, Tudou or others.

3. make a website (it has a good speed to China mainland.), You don't need domain real-name registration system until your water meter is checked. If you were checked, your traffic will go through Hongkong.

4. monitoring your service status in China.

5. etc....

Edit:
before you buy this vps, you should know:
1. you must submit a ticket if you wanna reboot/reinstall your system. ( I can help you submit the ticket at 6:00 pm GMT +8 )
2. you may wait a long time (maybe 10 hours) after your ticket get response.
3. the vps is set up by hand (they don't provide api), on Workdays (Monday to Friday) 17:30-18:20,22:00-22:30 GMT+8 and Weekends (Saturday/Sunday) 9:00-22:00 GMT +8.
4. the vps may perform bad (outage, low I/O, low network speed, etc)

Sorry for my poor English, I hope you can understand what I mean.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

My Gtalk:

Comments