Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

High Bandwidth Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

High Bandwidth Server

GCatGCat Member
edited June 2016 in Requests

I'm looking for a high-bandwidth server, ideal specifications:

1 - 32 GB RAM (I can also do 512mb, but 1 GB minimum preferred)

100 GB Storage

Any VZ (KVM or Xen is ideal, but not preferred)

20 TB @ 1 Gbit minimum port (ideal 1 Gbit unmetered, no slowdowns if X amount is used, dedicated pipe is even better)

/29 Subnet preferred, but not required (if /29 provided, SWIP is preferred to be available)

Close to North America preferred, but overseas is alright.

Usage: Streaming, among other various tasks

Payment can be made via: Credit Card, PayPal, Bitcoin, Cash, Bank Transfer

Comments

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

@EricB could do something

• EricBEricB Member

If you could give me your budget I could probably fit something in it or around what you need.

• GCatGCat Member

@EricB said:
    If you could give me your budget I could probably fit something in it or around what you need.

Under $2000 a year

• EricBEricB Member
    edited June 2016

I can do the following for $65/mo in Kansas City.

2x L5420 @ 2.50Ghz
    24GB RAM
    1x 250GB HDD (Upgrades are possible.)

40Gbps DDoS Protection
    /29 (SWIP Available.)
    10TB @ 1Gbps.

• @GCat said:

@EricB said:

Under $2000 a year

I can offer you the following: 1230v3, 20TB BW,, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, located at NJ below your budget, let me know if interested.

• IshaqIshaq Member
    edited June 2016

Can do you various configs, have the following in LA:

Atom D525
    E6700
    E5520
    E3 (various)

RAM/disks vary and can be upgraded. All with /29.

20TB @ Dedicated 1Gbps, free inbound.

Can do 50TB cheap also.

Should be able to add 40Gbps DDoS mitigation for free.

Company is BudgetNode.

Thanked by 1GCat
  • BradBrad Member

https://billing.dacentec.com/hostbill/index.php?/cart/dedicated-servers/ - you can upgrade to 20TB/mo for $10 and still have plenty of room in your budget for upgrades.

• RizRiz Member

I have two of those QuadIX $10/mo/ea with 30TB that I can transfer to you. PM if interested.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

I have a spare :

E3

32GB RAM

4 x 1TB

30TB @ 1Gbps

located in Incero Seattle I can do for $120 per month.

• GCatGCat Member

@Riz said:
    I have two of those QuadIX $10/mo/ea with 30TB that I can transfer to you. PM if interested.

Specs?

• I haven't personally tried them, but Wholesale Internet and Nocix seem to offer low priced servers in Kansas City at 1Gbps. Alternatively, we have the following in Netherlands with guaranteed 1Gbps for €115/mo:

E3-1230

32 GB DDR3

2x1 TB SATA (or 500 GB SSD at 20 EUR extra)

8 Additional IPv4s included, /64 IPv6 available

25 TB @ 1Gbps

• @GCat said:

check our servers line http://www.seflow.net/2/index.php/en/services/ddosprotection/ispddosprotection-2

you can get skylake 32gb ram 50tb on 1gbps uplink from 43€/monthly or 1gbps dedicated unmetered to € 133/m

Regards

• RizRiz Member

@GCat said:

@Riz said:

Specs?

Intel G530 4G Ram 500G HDD 30TB on 1G $10/mo

7/12 and 7/18 are the next due dates. One has 3 IP's, and one has 5 IP's - looking for the $20 I have vested into them from this subscription I forgot to cancel.

• GCatGCat Member

@Riz said:

@GCat said:

@Riz said:

Specs?

Intel G530 4G Ram 500G HDD 30TB on 1G $10/mo

7/12 and 7/18 are the next due dates. One has 3 IP's, and one has 5 IP's - looking for the $20 I have vested into them from this subscription I forgot to cancel.

Shoot me a PM

• You could go for 10x that cheapest delimiter dedi, at 10TB/month/each that would net you 100TB/month for 2k/year. They might even be able to do something custom for you...