Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2GB KVM SSD vps
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2GB KVM SSD vps

I need a KVM VPS. My budjet is $3/month.
2gb or more ram
50+SSD
1TB+ bandwidth
1 IPV4

Comments

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

I stopped after 2GB, never mind the 50GB SSD space. Good luck with that budget.

• Impossible. Unless oversold heavily.

• bersybersy Member
    edited June 2016

Check ScaleWay.

You are going to pay yearly and look around for a VPEasy discount since their April one-time off isn't available anymore.

Thanked by 1brilliance
  • miTgiBmiTgiB Member

brilliance said: My budjet is $3/month.

You budget is a smoking something

• Increase your budget. Good luck!

• FalzoFalzo Member

ovh ssd vps, less disk space though.

• qq7119qq7119 Member
    edited June 2016

I need a KVM VPS. Budget after investigation is $5/month. 2-cpu and 4gb or more ram 35 SSD 3TB+ bandwidth 1 IPV4

be located America West Coast City

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

I need 16gb ram 250gb ssd kvm vps with 4xCPU and unlimited bandwidth over 2x10Gbps and more then 5 ipv4 for $7/m :) any location .

• CloudxtnyHostCloudxtnyHost Member, Host Rep

for that price you probably need to drop the memory and ssd requirements

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2016

kt said: I stopped after 2GB, never mind the 50GB SSD space. Good luck with that budget.

theroyalstudent said: Impossible. Unless oversold heavily.

miTgiB said: You budget is a smoking something

manlivo said: Increase your budget. Good luck!

httpzoom said: for that price you probably need to drop the memory and ssd requirements

Oh for f*cks sake, are we still playing that game of pretending that OVH VPS-SSD doesn't exist? Guess it crashes the little world of a low-end VPS provider too heavily, that some just want to forget that something like this, is actually around.

Meanwhile, it satisfies all the requirements of the OP, aside from the disk space. On the other hand, it's not just 1TB bandwidth, it's unmetered.

So the correct answer is far from "impossible", because there is already an option that gets quite close -- and not from an ultra-overselling summerhost, but from the OVH giant, and overselling-wise, I can attest that nothing of that sort is observed and it actually runs very well.

Thanked by 3sin raynor nhocconan
  • bersybersy Member
    edited June 2016

rm_ said: Oh for f*cks sake, are we still playing that game of pretending that OVH VPS-SSD doesn't exist?

Nope, we just clearly see 50GB SSD storage in OP's request.

rm_ said: So the correct answer is far from "impossible", because there is already an option that gets quite close

10GB vs 50GB it isn't close at all.

• exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@rm_ said:
    Meanwhile, it satisfies all the requirements of the OP, aside from the disk space. On the other hand, it's not just 1TB bandwidth, it's unmetered.

and a budget ($3.49>$3)

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2016

@brilliance said:
    I need a KVM VPS. My budjet is $3/month.
    2gb or more ram
    50+SSD
    1TB+ bandwidth
    1 IPV4

Scaleway? Dedicated or KVM VPS for €2.99 so close to $3/month

Thanked by 1brilliance
  • rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2016

bersy said: 10GB vs 50GB it isn't close at all.

exception0x876 said: ($3.49>$3)

Sure, but still neither of those warrants half a dozen of "what you are smoking" type of responses.

sin said: Scaleway? Dedicated or KVM VPS for €2.99 so close to $3/month

Oh right. And there you have it, 50GB SSD.

• qq7119qq7119 Member

As a matter of fact, many suppliers can do it, but it reduces the profit

• MikeInMikeIn Member

qq7119 said: As a matter of fact, many suppliers can do it, but it reduces the profit

With old hardware, though the same yearly payment will be better @ this level.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

We have KVM VPS in Milan but no SSDs. We use 4x2TB in hw raid10 on the nodes.
    Let me know if you're fine with that and we can make you a offer.

• @HostSlick said:
    We have KVM VPS in Milan but no SSDs. We use 4x2TB in hw raid10 on the nodes.
    Let me know if you're fine with that and we can make you a offer.

Please provide me your offer. Let me check

• I purchased this plan from a provider. Only 35gb ssd. So this thread was closed. Thank you