Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ColorHost VPS Sale! (OpenVZ) Starting at $6.59! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ColorHost VPS Sale! (OpenVZ) Starting at $6.59!

2»

Comments

• gdhnoc - Me? How so?

You stole a domain! and lost a trust of a client!

• Admit that in public, thought not.

• We are collecting avoidance you are doing with all IPs you are using your address, phone etc

• gdhnoc - as you know this can be easily resolved if you just give me my domain back in the first place, something i PAID FOR from you.

• Ha HA Ha , Dear public see yourself
    First he was asking I am not doing it and now admit

• It will not easy resolve now, wait and see

• I have asked for my domain back plenty of times, and not recieved one word from you.

And kept getting blocked.

the only possible way to get your attention, was to do this.

If you give me what i rightfully paid from you, this can all be resolved.

• Now, this deal is still open, limited time offer!

It expires after Christmas!

Despite the arguments, hope you can join us!

Thanks,
    Kevin Hammett

• gdhnocgdhnoc Member
    edited December 2011

Dear public don't host such lier so called CEO who is using such attention method.
    How the company where he will be CEO?
    He a blackmailer wanna steal other domains by such wrong methods

• gdhnoc - i never stole a domain, you cleverly did with colorhost.net :)

• You can see he is first lies and then admit here so what guarantee he will not lies with clients after you order to him?

• gdhnocgdhnoc Member
    edited December 2011

Take care dear I will give you too much attention now,
    Don't host with someone who asking other host he will do DDOS attack.
    If CEO is DDOS abuser who he can ask others not abuse?
    So This Host is under control of a DDOS abuser?

• gdhnoc - i lie? it was clever that you went into my name.com account that i had with you and took it back.

Like i said, you can easily just transfer it to me and let me own it again and the matter can be resolved.

• gdhnoc - learn how to type, seriously.

I never will DDOS as you suggest, and the only way to get your attention on my posts was to talk like this.

AS STATED: Give me my domain that i paid from you back, and this can be resolved.

Thanks and have a pleasant day.
    Kevin Hammett

• gdhnocgdhnoc Member
    edited December 2011

So its means you lies. This is what I am asking, you are lier.
    Ask Google.com, Yahoo.com, MSN.com etc give domain to you and this will resolve, Hahaha

• gdhnoc - dude, i contacted name.com and they said you did the transfer back.

Dont give me such excuses, it even redirects to your crummy "Thanks for hosting with us" page.

• If you can lies here as you admit you can lies anything about.

• gdhnoc - i am not lieing, i been telling publicly the truth of my domain and what is going on.

I did make those posts on your ticket center in repsonses to get my domain back, which is rightfully mine after all i did pay for it.

• gdhnocgdhnoc Member
    edited December 2011

If you can lies publicly here (as you admit) then do you think public believe you.
    You have no domain with us. You are just blackmailer. keep it up

• gdhnoc- i have client area emails logged from over a year ago about my domain purchase and renewal.

i can gladly show you that ;)

• kevinkevin Member
    edited December 2011

http://kevman95.com/i/20111217122343226.png

Sharing.

And a other about my order from you guys

http://kevman95.com/i/20111217122539637.png

Now i prepare for you to go slient now, stop denying my facts that you indeed stole a domain i purchased from your client area.

either, you can give it back and i will stop bothering you and you can stop bothering me.

Your choice.

(Besides, this isnt really something to do publicly, it ruins your image too!)

• @kevin, if you really wanted to keep this private, why are you responding?

We don't have a clue as to what's going on between the two of you and to be honest, we really probably don't care.

God knows most providers here don't respond to complaints anyway.

• kevinkevin Member
    edited December 2011

Your right. and i do apologize.

I will not respond to derailed discussions, thank you.

On topic, this offer is still open and will be open intill the 31st.

• You again prove that you are lier with these photos. Ok don't respond and keep opening tickets and send emails. I will see what can I do?
    Second if your address is correct when you receive harassment letter, ask you lawyer to prove in court about domain also.

• gdhnoc - you can keep saying that.

• I respectfully respect customers in all ways. if I'm correct I belief the domain www.colorhost.net rightfully belongs to Kevin as is. Both CEO's here are in dispute regarding a domain called colorhost. The CEO @Goodealhosting should just give up the domain to kevin as you know GDHNOC the name colorhost matches colorhost.co be nice and move on. I have a question for you GDHNOC why do you get in peoples business. This should of have been a private dispute with both parties regardless I belief the domain belongs to Kevin as is as he is displaying actual evidence. Anyhow i'm out of this dispute. LOL both of you made me signup to this stupid site. I hope Goodealhosting loses customers for a bad business model and support.

OH HAPPY DAY THIS THREAT MADE MY DAY =) THANK YOU.
    GOOD BYE

• You know kavin what is you main issue? Your issue is that you think you are the one of clever person in the world.
    You one more lie signup again with user anon_1 Hahahaha
    See it http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/958/anon_1 signup at 3:45AM
    But you failed
    If you are not kavin how you claim see this domain is belonged to him. I think Google.com is also belonged to me so can you arrange it for me?
    Dear Kavin you failed again even you signup again.
    What evidence you provide?
    A screenshot? It can be created by a simple program.
    Are you our staff? not na so how can you say we losing customers?
    Second you have not needed to worry for us. We better know what we should do.
    Also we don't care Kevin kidding.

• kevinkevin Member
    edited December 2011

Can you please stop derailing my topic?

As said, i want to carry this out in private discussion.

Thank you