Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPS Anywhere in Russia/Eastern Europe for Email
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPS Anywhere in Russia/Eastern Europe for Email

Hi. I am looking for a VPS anywhere in Russia/Eastern Europe that will allow me to send bulk mail via their servers. The lists are my own and not purchased. I was using Infobox but they have started requesting for passport copies and I am a little worried about identity theft.

Any other options?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• edited June 2016

NguyenWebCompany.net will be able to help you...

Not anyone on LET, though.

Thanked by 2Francisco Catalin
  • deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2016

Haha bulk mail (?). If I think what it is, no ISP will be able to support you...

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

If there are legit newsletters and you can prove it, please check out our offers here: https://www.hetnix.com/mail-server-hosting.xml

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

We offer dedicated servers and VPS in Lithuania. We allow legal mailing, but I think that dedicated server service is needed here. If you are interested, you can check our offers. https://www.bacloud.com/en/single-dedicated-servers

• CasterCaster Member

OP, say "I want to send newsletter" rather than Bulk email. Two things doesnt get along.

• GCatGCat Member

If you can prove the emails you want to send that all the users opted-in, and it complies with CAN Spam Act, then I'll provide mass mailing services, you'll also have to prove your ID, and agree to a contract.

• First of all, no Russian companies allows to send spam. You can only send it until first abuse. Secondly, such bulk e-mails will just goes to spam, mostly. So is useless.

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

Is Moldova OK for you?

• You get better and cheaper with mailchimp..

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Catalin said: You get better and cheaper with mailchimp..

i am not sure they allow that kind of email...
    Come on people, this has spam written all over.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • jayabrahamjayabraham Member
    edited June 2016

@Caster said:
    OP, say "I want to send newsletter" rather than Bulk email. Two things doesnt get along.

>
    Hey, not newsletters. I want to mail partner offers to my database. About one offer per month. Sometimes 1 every 3 weeks. Precisely what they came to me for. Hence, bulk mail.

@Andreix said:
    If there are legit newsletters and you can prove it, please check out our offers here: https://www.hetnix.com/mail-server-hosting.xml

>
    How would you like me to prove it? Do you want time date and IP stamps for all? Or is there something else that is the norm?

@MivoCloud said:
    Is Moldova OK for you?

>
    Sure, Moldova is fine. How should I proceed?

@Catalin said:
    You get better and cheaper with mailchimp..

>
    extremely expensive @Catalin

@Maounique said:

Catalin said: You get better and cheaper with mailchimp..

>

i am not sure they allow that kind of email...
    Come on people, this has spam written all over.

>
    My users sign up to get more information about scholarships. Either with me or my partners. I send them these scholarship offers. I use and honor the working unsubscribe links, do not use misleading subjects and a physical address is present in all emails.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

jayabraham said: allow me to send bulk mail via their servers

for your "newsletter" try sparkpost.com

If the VPS is hosted in East EU or Russia it doesn't mean that they will allow to use their IP space for spam purpose or other illegal activity!

• EvolutionHostEvolutionHost Member, Host Rep

Our VPS in Los Angeles or Chicago would be perfect for this, if the stated location isn't essential.

• Hi. I am looking for a VPS anywhere in Russia/Eastern Europe that will allow me to send bulk mail via their servers. The lists are my own and not purchased. I was using Infobox but they have started requesting for passport copies and I am a little worried about identity theft.

Hey

If you need to send tons of mails everyday it will quickly lead to blocking your account because of spam, that's it. And I didn't know any provider which will let you continue after abuse requests.

If all your mail sent will be legit then you have nothing to worry about and can choose literally any VPS provider, install and configure your mail server and go on.