Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEB Providers with 24/7 Live Chat
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LEB Providers with 24/7 Live Chat

HVH (hudsonvalleyhost) is the one i know that offers 24/7 live chat for technical support.

So how many LEB providers there are that offer 24/7 live chat? or a ticket response time of 10-15 minutes on average?

List the names you know or if you had experience with them share it with us.

Comments

• FoulFoul Member

Ticket response 10-15 on avg would have to be @francisco in my experiences!

• I had 5-10 minutes ticket response time when i was with WiredTree for a couple of years back in 2010-2012. (but they don't come under LEB category)

• GCatGCat Member

Oh, you're looking for pipe dreams, sorry we don't offer those here.

Thanked by 2Damian tommy
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited June 2016

Look for /deadpools :)

• BradBrad Member

Perhaps RamNode? Not sure on the exact time frames, but my requests were answered pretty quickly.

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider

We offer at least 16 hours of live chat

• @hostdare said:
    We offer at least 16 hours of live chat

7 days a week?

• HostUS plz

• BradyHBradyH Member, Host Rep

we have live chat 24/7

• hostdarehostdare Member, Patron Provider
    edited June 2016

@WebGuru said:

Yes sir. Ticket response depends on the issue that customer has -resolution can be one minute or one hour too.

• We do offer 24/7/365 live chat and 30minutrs response time and have kept both since 1 year and 3 months.

• I always get really quick responses from Ramnode. Usually a few minutes even for low priority requests

• I haven't submitted many requests at RamNode, but I have noticed that their response times are great during the day, much slower at night. (if you're overseas this could affect you)

• DevoniusDevonius Member
    edited June 2016

vultr, very good provider, replies ticket within 1-2 mins in my experience. it is like livechat even you are using ticketing system

• I wish OVH offered live chat or maybe a better support system to handle tickets!

• tommytommy Member

why you need 24/7 support?

1st you need to explain who are you, whats your server id, they still need validate its really you or another people pretended be you. wasting too much time,

via ticket you no need that.

• @tommy said:
    why you need 24/7 support?

1st you need to explain who are you, whats your server id, they still need validate its really you or another people pretended be you. wasting too much time,

via ticket you no need that.

If they are offering 24/7 live chat/support thn it also means they will probably have a quick ticket response time otherwise most LEB providers take hours to respond and some even take days when replying to tickets. (and i understand their situation they can't offer you everything in a low price)

• I hate dealing with live chat from the support perspective because its about as efficient as doing support tickets through Twitter or text messaging- customer is constantly typing while you're trying to respond, the conversation is all over the place and all could be done (plus recorded/archived) if that live chat customer just opened up a support ticket like 99.9% of the rest of the customers do.

Thanked by 1TheLinuxBug
  • support is best using ticket system, it more easier to check whether the user are valid, their service etc.

• Don't know if you consider them lowend but I have great experiences with online. No live chat but tickets get replied to within minutes. Last time I contacted them they solved my issue within minutes (at midnight during a weekend!). They also gave me a call the day after to ask if everything was ok. Not bad for a 1,99 a month server :).